ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill picks up week six game

bleedred

Franchise Poster
Oct 16, 2001
That's right, it's all over the Calf. board. Thanks to the Army National Guard, next year FH will be taking on the Spartans of De La Salle on their turf! The plans are for FH to leave right after the Capitol game, and fly into TwentyNine Palms where they will spend the week yes, the band will be going as well. The barracks will be provided, along with meals and a training area. The students will also use the computers in the Distance Learning Center to keep up on their classes. Coach Alumbaugh was quoted as saying that "this will be a great game with two National powers, one from the East, and one from the West". He also went on to note that Coach Appel is the winningest high school coach east of the Mississippi. This should be a great event, and to top it off, they will be coming here next year!

I hear that the contract has today's date on it. It will be great to see Kirk.

Wow, is this board dead or does no one laugh on April Fools day anymore? I was fishing for a reaction but all I got was comments from a few old trekies, (sorry, but if you know what a trekie is then you;re old!) Anyway, I hope that at least most of us got a good laugh at least once today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT