ADVERTISEMENT

FH & ALCO

wing_left

Junior Varsity Poster
Nov 4, 2015
Both teams have some holes to fill , seems FH was pretty young on the other hand seemed both JV teams have some talent , but is it enough?

Last edited:
This Fort Hill team has the potential to be one of the best in school history. Have to replace some lineman, but Todd always seems to figure that out.

Allegany was pointing a lot to last season as turning things around. They may be in the situation FH was last year as far as relying on youth.

In my opinion FH's 2 biggest question marks are the line where on offense only 1 starter returns and as silly as it may sound replacing Austin Ferrell at kicker. FH has been pretty lucky the last few years at both those spots. On the line they've been deep enough for the linemen to go 1 way for the most part and at kicker to have King and Ferrell back to back. We may see more linemen playing both ways this year.

Must also take into consideration, how many times have you seen this, "a young man ends the season, be it a 9th, 10th, or 11th grader, 5'7" 148lbs" then you see him at the quads at 5'11" 194lbs 8 or 9 months later. As for filling in the positions, trust me there's plenty of young lions on them sidelines and up and down them halls just waiting for their shot, just chomping at their bits. Must agree with Waggle Pass,not taking anything away from this years team obviously, barring any injuries gonna have a lot of experience returning this fall. By the way haven't heard to much from all the "experts", you know the ones that said at the beginning of the season "Fort Hill was gonna be pretty weak on the "D" side of the line of scrimmage. In case these so called "experts" haven't noticed, here's a list of the"weak" numbers that'll be returning this fall, #63, #20, #50, #4, #1, #2, #10, #9, #5, I'm sure you'll recognize some other numbers also. This is just a reminder, no intentions of being sarcastic, I know some people have a tendency to forget things they say. On that note, let's all thank the Good Lord for the "Son" and the sun for melting some of this snow! Have nice day!

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT