ADVERTISEMENT

FH 16 Morgantown 7 Final

Do you remember the playoff game at Linganore, wind chill below freezing, the wind blowing across the field into the fh bench and fans...utterly the coldest I've ever been in my life...however, there were easily 2,000 fans there. Friday night rain was like a day at the beach compared to that.
There's a big difference between a week 2 game and a playoff game with everything on the line..

Reactions: cumbfanatic
There's a big difference between a week 2 game and a playoff game with everything on the line..

But the Jefferson and Southern games of the 90s, especially Southern, were standing room only up there in horrible conditions. Easily over 1000 people at those games with most being FH travelers.

But the Jefferson and Southern games of the 90s, especially Southern, were standing room only up there in horrible conditions. Easily over 1000 people at those games with most being FH travelers.
Yes the crowds in the 90's were way bigger than today... Back then Alco still had fans lol. Homecoming 94 was the biggest crowd that I've ever seen at Greenway..

Homecoming 1994 definitely has the biggest crowd. We too sat on the home side at Aberdeen, one of the coldest games I’ve been to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT