ADVERTISEMENT

East Hardy Footballl

wvbossman

Junior Varsity Poster
Nov 1, 2012
I know this is a Maryland board but I wanted to do a quick post on East Hardy's football program. If you were looking for a fun night of high school football and don't mind traveling about 90 minutes the trip to Baker would be a nice adventure for a high school football fan.

The have a nice stadium with a prisitne grass field in a beautiful location. They have very loyal but accommodating fans, a great sound system and the place gets rocking.

They have an impressive football program for a school with 250 students. East Hardy is a fun team to watch, well coached and they play hard. They have a no-huddle, spread offense and always have a good quarterback, a talented backfield and two or three recievers who catch the ball well. Their o-line has size and is also well coached.

On defense the play a 4-3, blitz often and are physical and fly to the ball. I know it's a stretch but for the loyal fans of this board who may want to make the trip to Baker at some point you will enjoy what you see.

For the record I am not an East Hardy fan or coach.

Got to watch them in person and they are all that wvbossman described. A great little program with a great group of talented kids who are very well coached. Will not be able to watch them this Friday, however, I do wish them the best of luck throughout the entire playoffs. Would be great to see them bring a WV 1A title to the town of Baker, WV!

I've been wanting to get down to see an East Hardy game, especially a Playoff game. Hopefully it works out that they will play at a different time than Fort Hill or Allegany. If I do I'll be eating at the Lost River Grill.

Chad Williams is as good of a HS coach as found anywear. One of the best. Best of luck and bring the title to Baker!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT