ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Tanner Brode Named FH Baseball Coach..,.

theprocessworks

All State Poster
Oct 8, 2014
Tanner will turn that around if he does these things:
1. Unload the dead weight- bring in new, experienced guys that the kids will respect and want to play for and give 100% for,
2. Get in those hallways of the most athletic school in this area and get these kids to play baseball…. They need to understand that baseball is a more viable path to play in college. Only a very small % go play football.
3. No Daddy ball bullshit. Tanner needs to understand that when guys coach their own kids at the high school level, they likely have an agenda. Agendas aren’t good for the team.. they may not mean to be biased, but people talk and it creates subgroups within the organization. Agendas destroy good teams! So dads…. Let go and let someone else coach your kid.
4. Create a culture of expectations up there Tanner. Create rules and if they are violated…. Give consequences. No one is.bigger than th culture.
5. Develop your team by doing the things that will make them better! Reps Reps Reps. If you’re not sure how to go find those that know. The help is here go after it.
I wish Tanner and FH baseball all the success in the world!

Reactions: sentinelway88
To see how He can turn it around, see my previous post. If he executes these things, and he brings in the right people, and brings excitement back to FH baseball, he can revive the deceased program. It will take some creativity and talent on his part. And I think he can, but it starts with who in that building comes out. There is a great class of 8th graders coming. Good things coming!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT