ADVERTISEMENT

Catoctin 20 Patterson Mill 19

LHSlancerFAN

Franchise Poster
Sep 4, 2003
2 number 1 seeds have gone down so far tonight. Walkersville also trounced Damascus 42-0. Good night for Frederick County!

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Make that 3 number 1 seeds down tonight as Franklin beats Edgewood 46-22. That now opens the door to a possible all Frederick County 3A Final as it’s now impossible for Oakdale and Linganore to meet prior.

Walkersville - Damascus was a shocker. Damascus worst loss in 36 years.
And those mfers taking shit about how Walkersville wasn't good enough to beat certain teams and they demolished Damascus. Imagine that. I told them that the SOS of Walkersville was high enough to beat teams and they didn't want to hear it.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
If FH wins, they will get either Havre de Grace or Catoctin next week. It will be Havre de Grace. I don't think Boonsboro can beat them.

1A is so bad. If we took out all Allegany County schools, Northern could easily be state champs.
I was in Harford County on Wednesday, a friend who has grandchildren at Patterson Mill asked how good is Fort Hill really. I told him this FH team played arguably the most daunting schedule in Allegany County football history and finished undefeated good. Shook his head and he said "no chance huh". I'll say it again. The only 1A team that beats FH is FH itself. I asked about the Havre de Grace forfeits, he said he thought it was ineligible players, but wasn't positive.

If FH wins, they will get either Havre de Grace or Catoctin next week. It will be Havre de Grace. I don't think Boonsboro can beat them.

1A is so bad. If we took out all Allegany County schools, Northern could easily be state champs.
We owe Catoctin a royal ass beating. Bring them on so they can get theirs. No mercy!

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I’m hoping Catoctin wins too
If Boonsboro beats HDG, Catoctin will travel to Fort Hill. I want to say Boonsboro can win, but after last week, I have my doubts. On the other hand, if you take out the Brunswick game, HDG’s wins have come against opponents with a total of 6 wins and they have a loss to Patterson Mill.

My concern for Boonsboro is the speed. It appeared to give Brunswick problems and Joppatowne’s gave Boonsboro problems last week. Boonsboro has a decent running game, so if they can control the clock, they at least have a shot in my opinion.

And those mfers taking shit about how Walkersville wasn't good enough to beat certain teams and they demolished Damascus. Imagine that. I told them that the SOS of Walkersville was high enough to beat teams and they didn't want to hear it.
What the Moco people don’t like to admit is that yearly, there are 2-3 teams in the County that are very good and can compete with most teams statewide, but then there is an incredible drop off after that. A vast majority of the teams in Moco are average at best and then the bottom of the barrel is usually really, really bad. A middle of the pack Wootton team barely got by one of the worst teams in Frederick County in TJ. A middle of the pack Urbana team took one of the better Moco teams in Churchill down to the wire and I wouldnt be surprised to see them “upset” Magruder tonight. Linganore put a running clock on Rockville for the 3rd time in a row (last year as a lower seed) and I don’t see Sherwood, who beat Damascus by 7, competing with Oakdale tonight.

What the Moco people don’t like to admit is that yearly, there are 2-3 teams in the County that are very good and can compete with most teams statewide, but then there is an incredible drop off after that. A vast majority of the teams in Moco are average at best and then the bottom of the barrel is usually really, really bad. A middle of the pack Wootton team barely got by one of the worst teams in Frederick County in TJ. A middle of the pack Urbana team took one of the better Moco teams in Churchill down to the wire and I wouldnt be surprised to see them “upset” Magruder tonight. Linganore put a running clock on Rockville for the 3rd time in a row (last year as a lower seed) and I don’t see Sherwood, who beat Damascus by 7, competing with Oakdale tonight.
It's not the MOCO of old. Fairfax Co headed that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT