ADVERTISEMENT

Can you opt to play up in class in Maryland

Oct 13, 2015
In West Virginia you can opt to play up in class. Anyone know if you can do this in Maryland ? If you can would Ft. Hill ever choose to do that so their kids would be challenged more ? Fort Hill and Allegany being in the same class with Hancock is just stupid. Not their fault. It is what it is.

The MPSSAA handbook says, "A member MPSSAA school shall compete in its classification when the tournament is so structured." So to me that says no but I think there have been instances in field hockey and this year in soccer where teams have played in a different class to make the amount of participating teams more equitable.

500px-Bait.jpg

Has there been a WV team that has done that? Being a local team to FH, has Keyser ever played up?

First, I've been here longer than you. Second, your choice of words is very telling, considering who you are.

First, I've been here longer than you. Second, your choice of words is very telling, considering who you are.
We all know who it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but in the end it is all about the kids. Something he doesn't get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT