ADVERTISEMENT

BROS ROB

purpleace

All State Poster
Oct 22, 2010
WILL THE THE BOYS IN BLUE BE AT FHHS NEXT YEAR?FILM AT 11!GOBIGRED!

Last edited:
I would say can't beat them ,, join them.. My opinion it would be more of a distraction, better off to stay where they are or head to the ridge ,don't need them don't want them.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Who wouldn't want either? Come on over and get a ring and some love. That defense would be beast mode.

Who wouldn't want either? Come on over and get a ring and some love. That defense would be beast mode.
This is a total joke, and your joke,let them come over after all the cheap shots these 2 have taken on FH players over the years I'm thinking the boys at FH will show tons of love.. LMAO

Reactions: c2953jep044
If they were linemen, maybe. But yeah, there really isn't anyone I could see bumping from the defense to make a spot for them - or skill positions on offense, either. In their best interest, I don't know that they would get much playing time. Like I said, unless they could be linemen, then it wouldn't behoove them to make a change.

Reactions: c2953jep044
I've got news for everyone. These two are better football players than 99% of the kids in this area. They will start on any defense. And stop with the late hit BS. It's just the agressive nature of how certain players play. No different than the late hit (which drew a flag) that put the Alco QB out of the playoff game last November on the final drive. It was not intentional. It's just a kid trying hard to make a stop.

It doesn't matter what anyone else wants, Their parents will have the final say in where their kids go to school. As far as a position is concerned, both kids will see the field. It may be at DE instead of LB but they will see the field. (Remember that FH plays a wid tackle six where the DEs are actually OLs when you look at responsibilities and how they are being used. ) Then there is special teams play and getting kids off the field for a break. FH may require some of their kids to go both ways. For instance, Smith and Harden may end up on the DL as well as playing on Offense, it will be nice to be able to give them a blow and have talent still on the field.

These two are better football players than 99% of the kids in this area.

Better than 99% in the area? That means mathematically you consider them better than 99% of the players on FH's squad? If you had said as good as 99% of the players, it might be reasonable, but come on..better than?

Think of it this way, on a 45 man roster at Fort Hill...you are saying they are better than 99% of them? 99% of 45 is 44. Better than all but 1 player on Fort Hill? I'm not sold on that.

Yes better than all but 1 or 2. But that is a tuff comparison when talking position. These are not wide receivers, tailbacks or corners. But if u asked me who the top 4 players in this area were for 2016 they would both be top 4.

I wouldn't even put them in the top 10. And that's with about one really good player in the entire area.

OK we'll see. When awards are handed out the next two years and colleges sign the kids they want we'll see. It's funny though because as soon as someone mentions their name along side with Fort Hill people talk about them more than they have in 3 years. That's the love I spoke of be it good or bad. lol.

Last edited:
Entire thread is a JOKE,, & for your info Brian H , you need to know facts of why the one wants to jump ship..lets see youth league they went from the Rams ,next season Miners, after that Warriors . It seems when things don't go there way the parents just move them to the next school. And thanks to the slap in every FH players face your basically saying if they went to FH they would be the 2 best players ? You shouldn't even post anything about football because it seems you know very little about the sport.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
I never wrote anywhere they would be the best 2 players at FH. FH has 2 kids that are 2nd to nobody. Those 2 and these 2 are the best the area has to offer. But none of them play on the line so it's a weird comparison. So stop making grand assumptions and for thinking you know what is best for any kid. You don't know what is best. Nor do I. With that said I dont think anyone is transferring anywhere. Just a stupid Cumberland rumor started because of some crap that has gone down on the North End. I know all the places this family has moved. They also have lived below the VA Ave subway for a few years but still manage to get their kids to Alco on their own dime and time. What does that say about dedication? There is more to this. You are the one who has made an assumption and with out current facts.

Last edited:
I have facts .. Just have better sense to not post the details . Or should I say I have "99%" of the facts.. lol have a good one

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
You have to remember BrianH1974 is the same guy that said "if we expect FH to walk over Clearfield we have another thing coming because those boys up there can play some football".
So I wouldn't put too much stock in his ability to evaluate talent...:D

LOL,, I also believe he was the one that posted FH better win what they can last year , he said there was no talent what so ever on last years JV team after the first game of the season .. Yes we had 4 great athletes on varsity but to say no speed no talent then they go threw the season undefeated. I think BrianH next post will be he has a vision problem. lol

You have to remember that littlesavage is the same guy that said "FH schedule was tough in the 90s because the 4 DC public schools played every year were descent." The same guy who said "I don't want to pay to see FH play these weak teams but then bitches because he can't get the state championship game on tv either." So I wouldn't put too much stock in his FH support words of wisdom unless it's about Family Dollar jock support.:D

As in the past on multiple occasions his next retort will be about homophobia.

crynbrian now you're lying... I never said the 90's schedules were tough b/c of the DC schools.... You must have me confused or you truly do need your eyes checked...

LOL then your right. The schedules today are as good as the ones of the 90s. Glad you agree.

LOL I didn't say that either. Man this guy is dense... Yeah definitely don't believe anything this guy says...

Might as well give my 2 cents worth on the topic at hand; 1st of all, aint gonna bad mouth any of these youngsters, not that anyone did. "in my opinion blue #4 and blue #30 are pretty outstanding athletes-football players, not 2 of 4 of the best in area. I'd say 2 out of the best of 20 would be a better way of putting it. 2nd, "beast mode?' final score totals for the year, Fort Hill 535 to opponents 191, average FH 41 pts per game, opponents 14.6 per game. Looking at these numbers I'd say Fort Hill was in "beast mode" from beginning of season clear to the final whistle on December 5th, furthermore seeings how I know most of these young men, them 10th and 11th graders are maintaining good grades and have been seriously hitting weight room. Just a reminder, these next 2 classes back when they were in the 6,7,and 8th grades basically dominated area when they were wearing the red and white then. As for the boys in blue[#4, #30] what ever they choose, I hope things work out for them, regardless of outcome I know the boys in red are gonna keep doing what they do best and that's keep looking forward and working hard and keep chomping at them bits! Have a nice weekend!

Parents and adults tend to be more narrow minded and near sighted than these kids... That being said and speaking from first hand experience, if these two kids do transfer I'm sure they will be welcomed with open arms by the players and the coaches... Fort Hill is about family and once you walk through those doors you become apart of that family.. Maybe times have changed but no other school was like this, including Allegany... I think that's one of the main reasons FH is so successful...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT