ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany Softball

alco65

All Region Poster
Jun 11, 2012
Although Allegany has not won as many state championships as FH has in football, how about how dominant they have been over the past 8-10 years.

Reactions: ravemwp
Although Allegany has not won as many state championships as FH has in football, how about how dominant they have been over the past 8-10 years.
Well it all begins and ends in the circle. It looks like the next great one did magical things during her years at Braddock. Sustainability seems likely.

Well it all begins and ends in the circle. It looks like the next great one did magical things during her years at Braddock. Sustainability seems likely.
While I agree it begins in the circle, but you still have to score runs to win.

definitely no comparison to FH football, happy you didn’t do that, Abi Britton is a top 3 pitcher in the state, may be the best pictcher in MD that’s what it takes as we know. Yesterday they scored 1 run on a hr by Abi. She shut them out and scored the run. I believe this team only has 4 seniors

• Haha
Reactions: ConeyIsland
And it still takes scoring runs as I said in the above post
Of course you have to score a run to win a game. My point being that Alco has been so dominant in the circle that very few runs are required. I think Alco gave up something like 5 runs all season. The Braddock pitcher gave up 2 earned runs all season I believe. When your pitching is that dominant, your offense can be mediocre. Same goes the other way. If your pitching is only mediocre, the opponent's offense becomes better. Hence my statement. Girls softball all begins and ends in the circle.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumbfanatic
Of course you have to score a run to win a game. My point being that Alco has been so dominant in the circle thst very few runs are required. I think Alco gave up something like 5 runs all season. The Braddock pitcher gave up 2 earned runs all season I believe. When your pitching is that dominant, your offense can be mediocre. Same goes the other way. If your pitching is only mediocre, the opponent's offense becomes better. Hence my statement. Girls softball all begins and ends in the circle.
Baseball as well

Fb page Allegany High School softball is going try to go live for the game today if anyone wants to catch some of it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT