ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany Football practice cancelled due to Covid..

camper21502

Blue Chip Poster
Sep 21, 2012
I don't have alot of information but I have a kid on the team and we received a voicemail saying practice is cancelled for the next 14days due to a confirmed case of corona virus in the football organization. I don't know if a player has it or a coach but they said anyone with close contact to the football team since Oct.5th could've came into contact with the infected person. Does anyone have anymore information on this matter?

My understanding is it is a player, not sure if they were exposed at one of the unsanctioned prom parties or elsewhere but I guess the only good thing is it happening now and not after the season started.

Reactions: camper21502
If They are going to Cancel Football Practice for 14 days because of 1 case, there will be No Football at Allegany or any other Allegany County School Ever Again.
These People Are Total Idiots, people will test positive for Covid for the Next 50 Years except for they won't test for it after Next Month.
I don't know why they don't just tell the idiots to go down and hide in their bunker and we will come get them when it's safe

If They are going to Cancel Football Practice for 14 days because of 1 case, there will be No Football at Allegany or any other Allegany County School Ever Again.
These People Are Total Idiots, people will test positive for Covid for the Next 50 Years except for they won't test for it after Next Month.
I don't know why they don't just tell the idiots to go down and hide in their bunker and we will come get them when it's safe
yesterday i heard that the swine flu had 60 million cases...that's sick people, not people that tested positive. that kind of makes these covid numbers seem pretty insignificant. yes people, i know, people die from covid...but over 99% survive.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
yesterday i heard that the swine flu had 60 million cases...that's sick people, not people that tested positive. that kind of makes these covid numbers seem pretty insignificant. yes people, i know, people die from covid...but over 99% survive.

It should be repeated that these tests run 40 cycles and are picking up virus particles, not necessarily any live COVID viruses. Two under 20 years of age died 'with' or 'presumed' of the Kung flu in MD. I am old enough to know of some young folks... though at the time older than I... who had polio. Today, few know what real deadly and contagious illnesses are.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT