ADVERTISEMENT

Alco fascination w/ FH schedule

Wildcats 36, Campers 27 Halftime

Big score before half for Campers. Converted 4th and 12 at WHS 23-yard line.

Last edited:
4th and 11 WHS at Alco 19 yard line. 7:37 4th Q

Incomplete pass, Alco takes over

You all thought Alco was going to lose lol, just like you thought that DC school could play with Dematha

Good comeback win. I would be a little concerned about the big point totals though. They have given up a lot of yards and points this year.

Good comeback win. I would be a little concerned about the big point totals though. They have given up a lot of yards and points this year.
Alco has to improve on defense. They have given up 32 points per game this season. The one good thing they got going for them is they are averaging 47 points a game. Offense has saved them from an otherwise 1 and 3 start. Have to shore that up if they want to go deep in playoffs.

Well, you could add me to that list. You know, you hope they will win, but it didn't look good in the first quarter.

The Commercial Vid started. It wasn't all lack of pass coverage. Alco immediately fumbled on their first possession and gave up the ball on their 30. Williamsport scored. As Robinette said in a post game interview, "We came out and laid an egg."

If you drop 43 points to Williamsport, your defense is in seriously bad trouble.

The first half was basically Alco's defense standing around watching Williamsport run plays. Literally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT