ADVERTISEMENT

#76?

If you want to know this kids status there is other ways of finding out . If he was your son would you want this posted for all to see? I understand your concern ,but could you delete this before it goes to far and is seen by 1000 people with opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2With
My apology, didn't mean to offend anyone, never in a million years would I have thought if was wrong. Compared to some of the stuff I have seen on this screen, guess I'm not educated on being politically correct. I'm done, have a good year.

Personally I don't see a reason for him to take down the post. ..
Being a little hypersensitive aren't we!
Since when is a concern and a compliment about a player wrong.
Maybe u should take down your post,I find it more offensive!
I don't see the point of fishing for a child's physical status on this forum for all to see ,I believe it would be crossing the line and the player and his family don't deserve that. Not only that why would you want this board to fill with mostly false information ? In that regard why would you want another team to know the status of a player injuries? Like I said there is other ways to find out the status of the player .so tell me how is my post offensive ? As for compliments the way he plays speaks for itself he is a leader of the team in so many ways .. None the less have a good evening

Last edited:
ALERT...ALERT...please no questions, compliments,or concerns about any players ...
Such information will be used or seen as "fishing ", trying to get information for the rival or mean spirited! Go Big Red!!!

Funny you add your account 5 minutes after punisher deletes his post ..but if you need several accounts to make you feel better , have at it punisher

Last edited:
I see your a first class act...
"I can't understand why you would post this"?

This is why you have no business telling someone else what to post and want not....
And question their intentions

Bless

Not the same person. ..
Sorry your not as slick as you give yourself credit.
Trust me I wouldn't have deleted my post...

Is it the teacher from Charlie Brown or you ???blah,blah,blah,blah,blah...
Your the definition of a life sucker!
Friday night under the lights !

My friend, I did what you asked, no more no less. I'm not a person who argues, I discuss issues. Been in this game of life to long to resort to those tactics. Bring a raincoat, 90% chance of rain Friday.

My friend, I did what you asked, no more no less. I'm not a person who argues, I discuss issues. Been in this game of life to long to resort to those tactics. Bring a raincoat, 90% chance of rain Friday.
No worries punisher ,I could have worded things a little different , I'm close with the family and the young man in question, I know your concerns are genuine . Senior year and all lets just keep our fingers crossed. Apologies my man your one of the people I agree with most on this board.have a good evening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT