ADVERTISEMENT

1A West Playoffs

20Trap

Junior Varsity Reader
Aug 31, 2018
With Allegany pretty much out of the picture who gets in other than FH and Catoctin?

I believe it is a three team race for the final two spots, between Mountain Ridge, Boonsboro, and Southern.
Mountain Ridge probably has the toughest rest of the way of those 3 teams with Keyser and Fort Hill left

Mountain Ridge probably has the toughest rest of the way of those 3 teams with Keyser and Fort Hill left
Yes Ridge has a tough schedule ahead of them. I believe they need to win two of their remaining games to secure a spot in the playoffs. If Ridge wins out, there is a good possibility that they would be the number one seed in the West. They have some big point possibilities ahead of them.

Mountain Ridge was going to be an average to good team. They are a great team with Sefa. It will be interesting to see how the Ridge coaches prepare them for Fort Hill. Fort Hill will key on Sefa on both sides of the ball. From what I read and hear he is a huge part of the offense and defense.

Mountain Ridge was going to be an average to good team. They are a great team with Sefa. It will be interesting to see how the Ridge coaches prepare them for Fort Hill. Fort Hill will key on Sefa on both sides of the ball. From what I read and hear he is a huge part of the offense and defense.

Great is a massive leap at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT