ADVERTISEMENT

0 and 6

It's a dam shame! They lost a close one last night. Maybe next week they'll get over the hump and have a good season! If I was coach Brode I would consider moving the Harden kid up.

Don't agree with Beal and Kelly. I don't think there ready for varsity level. Next year for sure.

Agree with Beal as a short reliever, Kelly is great defensive but he had a lot ot trouble throwing out kids last year at the Hot Stove level.

1 - 6 1-7 if they play bedford tonight. Another loosing season on the hill. Time for a change. Friends and family plan not working..

1 - 6 1-7 if they play bedford tonight. Another loosing season on the hill. Time for a change. Friends and family plan not working..
Never thought there was so much of that until my son was on varsity. You see a little bit of it in football, not so much friends and family but with the under privileged kids. They get coddled by Appel. Now baseball, that's a different story. Playing favorites and seniors when 2 of them have 2 hits between them and probably close to 20 strikeouts between them. Coach yells at them after game for lack of hustle or caring but I believe that is a product of the coaches. Just watch Allegany take infield/outfield. Big difference.

Reactions: real world
Last time Fort Hill had a winning season was 2006! That was the year Nick Bible pitched a no hitter against Alco. Josh Barrett, Jon Hevern, Timmy Kunis, Zack Stevens where some of the kids on the team. They won city and lost the 2nd round of the playoffs.

OMG SOME ONE GET THE BALLS TO GET NEW COACHES......THE FORT HILL STEEL NEEDS TO GO....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT