ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 6/17/2019

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after Kamrin Porter, Eric Washington, Devyn Vukovich, Jaden Coffen, and Jhair Powell now!

......................................................................................................

Wise offensive tackle Kamrin Porter
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I do. I want to play football in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I currently have offers from Morgan and Delaware State University.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Delaware and Morgan State.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I’m going on a bus tour.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“Wake Forest, Liberty, and more.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“No.”

......................................................................................................

Laurel linebacker Eric Washington
“Yes, I for sure will play football in college, but I also will want to run track.”

“The colleges I am being recruited by is Wake Forest, Stony Brooke, Old Dominion, Bowie State, Delaware State, Morgan, Navy, and Maryland.”

“The colleges that are recruiting me pretty hard are Wake Forest, Stony Brooke, Navy and Bowie.”

“Yes, I’ve had unofficial visits at Bowie, Navy, Wake Forest, Maryland, Delaware State and Morgan.”

“Yes, I have plans to take plenty of more visits and to take some officials soon.”

“I plan on going to the Bowie State camp, I plan on going to Rutgers, Wake Forest, Towson, Maryland, Penn State, Temple, UMASS, Ohio State, Old Dominion, Louisville, and LSU prospect camps.”

“My dream school has always been Penn State.”

Chopticon running back Devyn Vukovich
“Yes I do. Playing college football has always been a big dream of mine ever since I was a little kid.”

“I haven’t received any offers yet, but I have received camp invites from schools like Old Dominion University and others.”

“No, not yet.”

“Old Dominion, Notre Dame, Lock Haven, Shepherd University, and others.”

“I’ve always liked Oregon, Miami, and Maryland.”

St. Albans wide receiver Jaden Coffen
“My goal is and has always been to play D1 college football.”

“Right now, it's hard to pick a school that has been recruiting the hardest, but I'm attracting a good amount of attention so far in my recruiting process.”

“I've made trips to Duke, Syracuse, and Notre Dame for various camps I was invited to.”

“Notre Dame was the last big trip that me and my family were going to make. From now on the camps I will be attending will be mostly local.”

“The camps I still need to go to will be Towson and Maryland maybe. I've gone to most of the camps I've wanted to attend.”

“My favorite college growing up was Miami University. I was born into it and fell in love with the team since.”

Surrattsville defensive back Jhair Powell
“I want to play football and run track in college.”

“James Madison, Fordham, Temple, Liberty, Pittsburgh, and a list of other D1, D2, and D3 colleges have been recruiting me.”

“James Madison has been recruiting me the hardest.”

“I visited James Madison on a Junior Day and a Spring Game visit in April.”

“I plan to go on unofficial and official visits in the future before picking the school of my choice I plan to attend.”

“I have been to Frostburg State, Rutgers, Pittsburgh, and Liberty camps so far. I plan to attend Temple, Fordham, and James Madison camps as well and maybe some others in July.”

“My favorite college growing up was LSU.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News