ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 4/29/2019

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after AJ Awosika, Caleb Varni Taylor, John Fornah, Antoine Booth II, and Roberto Montalvo now!

......................................................................................................

Centennial linebacker AJ Awosika
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to continue my academic and athletic career at a D1 school playing football and rugby if God sees it fit.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t received any offers yet, but I have been in contact with numerous colleges at all levels and will be excited to showcase my talent at upcoming camps at colleges this summer.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have made a few college trips and I will be making many more this upcoming summer.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“As of now, I have planned 10 college trips this summer.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My three favorite colleges growing up were Stanford University, Ohio State University, and Oregon University.”

......................................................................................................

Magruder defensive end Caleb Varni Taylor
“Yes of course I want to play college football.”

“I wouldn’t consider it recruiting yet, but I’ve been invited to a Morgan State visit.”

“My visit to Morgan State is next Friday.”

“Yes, Robert Morris University and Florida State University.”

Einstein linebacker John Fornah
“Yes, I would like to play football in college.”

“I’ve been getting looks from schools like Wagner, Stevenson, Salisbury, Ithaca, Lehigh, Bridgewater College, Saint Anselm, Allegheny, Wagner, Catholic University, Shippensburg, and Chowan.”

“I have not made any trips yet, but this summer I will.”

“Stevenson because they show me the most love. I like Shepherd, Towson, and Morgan State.”

McDonogh wide receiver Antoine Booth II
“I would love to play a sport in college and that sport would be football. That particular sport is what I feel I’m best at.”

“Some colleges recruiting me are Rutgers, Maryland, UMass, and UNC-Charlotte.”

“I’ve made quite a few trips including Penn State, Maryland, Rutgers, UNC-Charlotte, and JMU.”

“Some colleges I plan on visiting include Ohio State, Virginia Tech, UNC, and NC State.”

“My favorite college growing up would be Ohio State. I’ve always been around the Buckeye culture and had developed a liking towards it at a young age.”

Blair linebacker Roberto Montalvo
“Yes, it has been my life-long dream to make football my profession, so I do plan on playing football at the next level.”

“I have only been recruited by smaller schools mostly if not all D3, but I am only a sophomore and I have so much to prove.”

“No, I have not.”

“I have been trying to go on trips, but I am busy with track, school, and work.”

“My favorite college growing up has been Oregon. I was attracted to their uniforms at a young age and I still remember watching De’Anthony Thomas.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News