ADVERTISEMENT

State 1A Basketball Championships

PowerRamRight

All Region Poster
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like #4 Fort Hill plays #1 seeded Cambridge-SD on Tuesday, March 12th at 5 PM....location is Montgomery Blair HS in Silver Spring. Just off 495 at the Rt 29 North/Colesville Rd exit. Good luck to the Sentinels!

End of 1st CSD 14 FH 12
game is on NFHS
1 month with 50% off W/code 50DND

Last edited:
End of 1st CSD 14 FH 12
game is on NFHS
1 month with 50% off W/code 50DND
bigdawg...are you on top of this? People don't realize what's about to happen with streaming distribution.

SPORTS STREAMING SERVICE FROM ESPN, FOX AND WARNER BROS.

Watching a good bit of NFL and College Football this fall is going to cost you a larger monthly fee. And you must have internet streaming TV.

It's only going to get much deeper. When ESPN and FOX combine to stream sports - the writing was on the wall. They will now compete against Peacock (NBC) and Amazon Prime to provide sports lovers many of the top tier games and post-season play.

By subscribing to this focused, all-in-one premier sports service, fans would have access to the linear sports networks including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SECN, ACCN, ESPNEWS, ABC, FOX, FS1, FS2, BTN, TNT, TBS, truTV, as well as ESPN+.

ESPN, FOX and Warner Bros new streaming service will include games from major sports leagues and the top college conferences and be available on Max, Hulu and ESPN+ by this fall. Media experts have pinned the price point somewhere north of $40 a month. BOOM!

https://www.foxcorporation.com/news...ad-named-ceo-of-new-sports-streaming-service/

Yeah that sucks for sure, I used to pay $150 a month for DirecTV and then pay about $300 a year for Sunday Ticket just to watch the Chiefs. Not Anymore... I have had IPTV on 5 TV's for about 8 years now. Same service and it's got the job done for me. I pay $26 a month Total The price has went up to like $30 for that but they kept me at same price. Yes it's Illegal but it's been great with All The Sports Packages, PPV's, I get to watch all of the darts as well that's never on TV in The USA, I also really like that a lot of dirt track racing is on all the time as well, last year I watched a few nights of races from Bedford PA raceway.
TV contracts with these Leagues are gonna ruin sports totally!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT