ADVERTISEMENT

Ok kids time to move on to towson and ridge

Re: Ok kids time to move on to towson and southern.....

Expect a closer game with Towson. I'm told that Alco has been preparing for FH for the last two weeks and that it will be more of the same this week. The feeling is that while Towson has improved, they are still several touchdowns behind Alco, and the Coaches want a Homecoming win in the worst way possible.

I'd like to know who they're using as Johnson on the scout team.

Coming up with a game plan weeks ahead is one thing, but I think you practice for the team you're playing that week.

This one is a no brainer

Alco and fort hill win with a running clock....

Southern playing JV and towson hasnt had a team long enough to be very good..

Towson only has 13 bonus points for 5 wins.....weak...

And of couse ridge has zero...

Wont be any suprises this weekend.....

This post was edited on 10/28 8:18 PM by real world

This post was edited on 10/28 8:44 PM by real world

This post was edited on 10/28 10:05 PM by real world

Went to the Max Preps page for Towson and watched a couple of their clips. If I got the right page and the correct clips, then this Towson team is not the same team as last year - at least not the offense. This Towson team is a chuck the ball down the field to our-guy-is-taller-than-your-guy receiver. Possibly dangerous for the Campers and possibly not.

Nonetheless, last year's Towson team was pretty much pack-in-tight and run the ball, or so I remember. Allegany is a much better team than last year. If Allegany can cover deep and get some pass rush then this game doesn't look like a problem. Size wise, Allegany should be able to eat up the yards on the ground.

My gut tells me that Alco will be a little flat, but I'm too much of a homer and my heart tells me that Big Blue has made a breakout so I'll go with Allegany and the over.

This post was edited on 10/29 3:50 PM by Lagmeister

Alco over Towson, 42-13.

Alco is a very good football team coming into the final stretch. Could make things very interesting should FH fail to play quality ball. The thing that hurts FH the most is the fact many of their starters aren't used to playing more than 15 minutes a game. They're still well conditioned, though, so hopefully that will make little difference.

Once again, as a FH fan, it's still Cumberland above all others. Best of luck today, Alco!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT