ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Fort Hill & Walkersville

gmcol

Junior Varsity Reader
Jan 4, 2005
These schools show a lot of class and had by far the best turn out of fans though this weekend.

These schools show a lot of class and had by far the best turn out of fans though this weekend.
I thought the Damascus fans showed up very well for a Thursday night game, and it was cold. Their student body was very loud and yelled most of the night. Walkersville was far and away the most well represented, they were packed in and filled up most of the lower level..never sat down the whole game, screamed their heads off. I guess losing the title one year and haven't won any for like 30 really made them hungry because they were a very happy group - kudos to you guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: camper21502
We had alot of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties over the weekend which hurts when your trying to prove how classy these teams are... We even had some punches thrown and ejections... It's sad when you have 1 or 2 bad apples ruin it for the rest...

Reactions: GenSneaky
We had alot of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties over the weekend which hurts when your trying to prove how classy these teams are... We even had some punches thrown and ejections... It's sad when you have 1 or 2 bad apples ruin it for the rest...

Very true! Makes zero sense praising the man upstairs while being vindictive! The best life lessons those bad apples can get is being benched for such behaviors. That's the only way the good apples feel validated for their true moral strengths

Very true! Makes zero sense praising the man upstairs while being vindictive! The best life lessons those bad apples can get is being benched for such behaviors. That's the only way the good apples feel validated for their true moral strengths
what do we attribute these season long penalties to? is the staff easing up on behavior and consequences or are there some parents to blame here? i honestly have never in all the years of watching fh remember so many of these incidents. does anybody remember how charlie lattimer handled anything close to this? yeh, i think we all know, and it would NOT happen with that same player again, period.

I wasnt able to stay for the Walkersville game...there were ejections? I know there weren't any at the FH game, so I assume that's what you meant.

Ah..thats where I was confused. The thread was about Walkersville and FH showing class, so i was thrown at the comment about the ejections.

The unsportsmanlike penalty on FH was just dumb; that stuff shouldnt be happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT