ADVERTISEMENT

Where is everyone???

Red Dude

Blue Chip Poster
Aug 18, 2004
Have most of the regulars gone to another board?? The season has started but not much of anyone is saying anything on here. Where have they gone--- BigAlco70, conster, allred, snakeskin cowboy, linemen win games, etc. I'm puzzled.

I'm still here, but as usual, I read more than I Blab! I'm sure I'm not the only one to enter a post or reply, only to click out of it instead of posting it! The cyber version of biting one's toungue I suppose!

AllRed95 still here. Just haven't had a lot to say so far. I was thoroughly impressed Friday night. And Clearfield was a beautiful complex and a very nice drive up, outside of the Phillipsburg debacle with the traffic lights.

They are waiting for Alco to fall then they will come from everywhere....sorry not going happened

They are waiting for Alco to fall then they will come from everywhere....sorry not going happened

I think the Campers have already shown their depth of talent. Perhaps I should mention a position that gets little attention: Stanken at center, his consistent snaps from the pistol were a thing of beauty - true star power. Milburn, Eirich, King and Imes all displayed the ability we knew they had. But of course, where did Rhodes come from? He was a one man offensive wrecking crew. In his first varsity game he piled up 224 yards in the first half alone. The one pass he took over the top of a defender in the endzone was collegiate level at least.

So, individual talent, you bet. Collectively, many personal fouls on late hits, unsportsmanlike penalties, motion calls when they are in the red zone. Against a very good team this will kill them. I have always blamed this on coaching because it is up to the coaches to get a talented team to stop this. You have to love this offense because Alco has the talent to run it. And, I will give credit to Corn for running the pistol.... but... but... we can't have the pistol shoot us in the foot. (Hell, we shot our selves in the foot with the wing T.)

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Still here dudes. Clearfeild played a great host. I hope we can keep them on the schedule for a long time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT