ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever Happened to the Whaaaaambulance?

Like the wife on a cold winters morn, it just won't turn over!

If, and I stress IF Fort Hill doesn't win Sat the bashers will be out. A FH victory will assure silence from the Alco crowd with the the exception of Lag, who will give props. BA70, snakeskin, etc., will TRY to find a way to cheapen the feat.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I agree 110% they will be the happiest "campers" alive. which don't make a damn of sense because if there is a school from this area wouldn't you want them to win over the b.more area or eastern.. I know I do. and I love me some fh but on the other side if alco goes do im a alco fh . as well as mt.rid.. both garrets and hancock. call me old school but I root from where my family is from,but hey that's me

Reactions: FortHillFan89
If, and I stress IF Fort Hill doesn't win Sat the bashers will be out. A FH victory will assure silence from the Alco crowd with the the exception of Lag, who will give props. BA70, snakeskin, etc., will TRY to find a way to cheapen the feat.
Im all for a FH win... Im all Alco but our rival Sentinels are from Cumberland so I do root for them.. They represent our City and Western Maryland Football.. If they would lose nobody has the right to down these boys and what they have accomplished.. I mean just making it to the State Championship Game 3 years in a row is something to be very proud of. A victory would give them a 3peat which is incredible.. FH is putting this area on the map like the Campers did in the 80's..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT