ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson

TY IN SILVER/BLACK !RAIDERNATION !
He may get to start there since they are horrible EVERY YEAR!! He would also be assured to never Win a Division Title in the AFC WEST With Patrick Mahomes in it.
Poor Kid, I would feel for him if he got drafted by such a horrible franchise. lol

Let’s count superbowls
The Raiders 3 Means as much as The Chiefs 1
The Raiders last won 35 years ago..........
The Chiefs are Winning it This Year and just may be the Next Dynasty
You can't win a Super Bowl if You finished last in the division every year.

All-time series Chiefs lead 65–53–2[1]
Postseason results Chiefs lead 2–1[1]

Chiefs Won 10 of the last 12

The Raiders have had 1 above .500 season in the last 18 years.............
12-4 and they finished 2nd in the Division to the CHIEFS

Here this will end it for you.........

The Raiders Have Derek Carr and The Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes

One Team is on National TV 6 Times a Year and the other gets their 1 guaranteed by the NFL

LOL

He may get to start there since they are horrible EVERY YEAR!! He would also be assured to never Win a Division Title in the AFC WEST With Patrick Mahomes in it.
Poor Kid, I would feel for him if he got drafted by such a horrible franchise. lol
RAIDERS 5 SUPER BOWLS 3 RINGS !kc chiefs 3sb 1ring !stupid is what stupid saysz

RAIDERS 5 SUPER BOWLS 3 RINGS !kc chiefs 3sb 1ring !stupid is what stupid saysz
35 years ago................ lol
They don't even have a place to play next season.
They have a bad Coach and a Horrible QB and to make things worse they hired a TV Scout as a General Manager.
I wouldn't wish it on anyone to go to The Raiders and finish 3rd or 4th in the Division the next 10 years and never play in a playoff game.

I wouldn't feel bad for him.. their projected success of course isn't guaranteed, but with the draft picks they have coming up, they're planning to rebuild from the ground up.

Plus they're moving to Vegas, which offers a Top 50 indexed quality of lifestyle and a Top 25 indexed cost of living. That with a 3rd-4th round draft pick projection will give him between $3.1 million and $3.7 million over 4 years before taxes, which includes a signing bonus of $500k - $1.1 million.

Oh and that new stadium http://lasvegasstadium.raiders.com/

35 years ago................ lol
They don't even have a place to play next season.
They have a bad Coach and a Horrible QB and to make things worse they hired a TV Scout as a General Manager.
I wouldn't wish it on anyone to go to The Raiders and finish 3rd or 4th in the Division the next 10 years and never play in a playoff game.
u must b a sorry ass chiefs fan;the team with an automatic choke !hell they cant even spell SUPER BOWL?where IS kc somewhere in the middle east?RAIDERS 1ST TEAM TO HIRE BLACK/LATINO HEAD COACHES!EVERY TEAM TAKES THEIR LUMPS.WE WILL SEE WHO LAUGHS LAST!

49 years since they were in a SB lol. I’m 48 so I have never seen it. I’ve seen the Chargers Broncos and Raiders in it though. They are the bottom dwellers of that division for sure.

u must b a sorry ass chiefs fan;the team with an automatic choke !hell they cant even spell SUPER BOWL?where IS kc somewhere in the middle east?RAIDERS 1ST TEAM TO HIRE BLACK/LATINO HEAD COACHES!EVERY TEAM TAKES THEIR LUMPS.WE WILL SEE WHO LAUGHS LAST!
How can anybody want to see him in a shity ass raiders uniform

2002 Was a Long Time Ago............

sec9kn.jpg

The Raiders the place where No Players wanted to play because the stadium was trash, they had sewer problems for years, they had rats running around and dead rats found in the press box

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/oakland-coliseum-has-dead-mice-in-the-soda-machines

"Dead rats in the press box are not very pleasant, but it's preferable to the raw sewage that's flowed into and through the clubhouses on multiple occasions during A's games the past couple years."

Now in 2019 They don't even have a Home......... They will play in LA,SD,SF or Vegas..lol
in 2020 They will play in a beautiful Stadium filled with Tourist that visit Vegas and there will be no noise from that crowd as nobody will actually care about that Team, should of moved the Team to Mexico and they would of had fans for those games.

Kurtenbach: Jon Gruden has shredded his last bit of credibility
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/11/02/jon-gruden-oakland-raiders-derek-carr/

The Chiefs defense sucks. Sucks. Andy Reid doesn't know defense. The entire 2nd half the Chiefs did nothing but rush 4 and drop 7. Sometimes rush 5 and drop 6. Brady had so much time to just sit in the pocket they even ran a flea flicker and Brady still stood there for 3 seconds picking his nose before dumping it. No sacks, maybe 3 pressures on Brady. And on those rare pressures Brady threw incomplete. KC defensive coordinator Bob Sutton should be embarrassed. To run the same exact base pass defense every snap when it was just getting crushed every drive is horrible for an NFL coach. If you give Brady all day to throw, don't even show up. Good riddins KC.

It’s KC people, they really don’t even want in the Super Bowl. They haven’t been in one since 1970. If the Super Bowl was a pool the chiefs are a cat. They are never gettin in lol

The Chiefs defense sucks. Sucks. Andy Reid doesn't know defense. The entire 2nd half the Chiefs did nothing but rush 4 and drop 7. Sometimes rush 5 and drop 6. Brady had so much time to just sit in the pocket they even ran a flea flicker and Brady still stood there for 3 seconds picking his nose before dumping it. No sacks, maybe 3 pressures on Brady. And on those rare pressures Brady threw incomplete. KC defensive coordinator Bob Sutton should be embarrassed. To run the same exact base pass defense every snap when it was just getting crushed every drive is horrible for an NFL coach. If you give Brady all day to throw, don't even show up. Good riddins KC.

And yet if Dee Ford doesn't line up offside the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl.

Hello Rex Ryan as Chiefs DC

Bob Sutton Fired.........

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25825388/kansas-city-chiefs-fire-bob-sutton-defensive-coordinator

The Kansas City Chiefs fired defensive coordinator Bob Sutton on Tuesday, two days after his defense was unable to come up with a pivotal stop against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game.

One name to watch for the now-vacant position is former New York Jets and Buffalo Bills head coach and current ESPN analyst Rex Ryan, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter.

It’s not the DC fault! That’s crap! Tom Brady is simply the best that ever did it. The Chiefs fell victim like many have before them.

Im no scout but I'm gonna say thats pretty good. It would have been the fastest 40 time at the combine of any position. Obviously more to football than speed but given the right opportunity and situation Ty could be a steal for some team.

He killed it. Also, 27 reps on the bench, 10’3 long jump and 34” vertical
That would have placed 2nd among RB's at the combine in bench press, 7th in broad jump, and 13th in vertical. Not too bad. I could see him being a mid to late round guy. Most importantly he has the attitude and work ethic to listen to coaches and improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT