ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson Picked to be Terps Top Breakout Player in 2016

mccoke

All State Poster
Aug 25, 2004
14021744_1447757305240741_1341181367597125012_n.jpg

Reactions: towpath94
:D:D
How can this be?? All we've been hearing is that FH doesn't play tough competition? How did he get noticed if Fort Hill doesn't play anybody?

They must have noticed him at your game against the Devlin Manor nursing home .

Last edited:
You only want to brag about your favorite film "Tie up your Johnson" that you saw at the bathhouse.

Of course your reprobate mind would post something homosexual and perverted... Crawl back into your cave... You're going back on ignore so don't hold your breath waiting on anymore responses from me... Real classy, but wouldn't expect nothing more from such Allegany county trash as yourself...

Last edited:
Real classy, but wouldn't expect nothing more from such Allegany county trash as yourself...

Gotcha! I don't care if you put the quote in, moron. Leave it in. Now it's your responsibility, not mine. If they ain't editing jibber they ain't editing this.

Last edited:
Lagmeister said:
You only want to brag about your favorite film "Tie up your Johnson" that you saw at the bathhouse.

This lagmeister guy is a real class act... Takes a kid's last name, a hometown hero,
And makes a play off of it turning it into something depraved and perverted... Real classy big guy.... And then you want to erase your comment like the snake you are?? You should apologize to Ty Johnson and the Johnson family, you pervert... Is this the company everyone is keeping up in good ole Allegany county???

Last edited:
Lagmeister said:

This lagmeister guy is a real class act... Takes a kid's last name, a hometown hero,
And makes a play off of it turning it into something perverted and deprived... Real classy big guy.... And then you want to erase your comment like the snake you are?? You should apologize to Ty Johnson and the Johnson family, pervert... Is this the company everyone is keeping up in good ole Allegany county???

Boy. I really jabbed you didn't I. This makes me happy. You are a complete asshole that has ragged at Cumberland, FH, coach Appel and demeaned the achievement of this fine young man. Look at your posts dipshit.

Do you really think that anybody who knows me from this forum is going to be swayed by your comments? Man, what I posted doesn't even move the meter as compared to the trolls I battled over the years. But... just for sensitive eyes, I deleted the post because it was meant for you. You, however, keep repeating it as though there is some redemption in it for you. Here's a clue: Basis forum rules you own the words. Get it.

In fact, the only cupcake in this county ain't a football program... it's you.

Last edited:
I want to apologize on behalf of this
sick sick pervert.

I don't (nor would a moderator) accept your apology for calling someone a "pervert" in your posts. Nor would anybody accept you constantly repeating deleted posts that may be sensitive and even misinterpreted. (Again, posts were for you dude... you own 'em now.)

Perhaps your membership here should have been removed as a result of your demeaning posts regarding WMD. After all, this is a WMD football forum. Folks have been banned here for activities you seem to enjoy: Bashing the local high schools (both Allegany and FH) and insulting coach Appel as being out for himself. Check history and see if I am right.

Last edited:
Lagmeister said:

Sicko!!!

Lagmeister said:

Sicko!!!

I can just see you sweating, breathing heavily - panting even - as you constantly repeat this post. You are really getting off on this. I was as right about you as I was about ole Route 9.

I bet you have it on Wordpad and just keep hitting return until your eyes roll over. You haven't had this much pent up release since... maybe ever.

(face it man, you're out of your league)

Man, you guys can hijack a perfectly good thread and muck it all up!

Delete this BS please!

Reactions: hbpass2
Yeah, I miss those Big Red Rat battles with BigAlco! Now he could get under one's skin! Lol!

This is childs play compared to the good old days. Rank amateurs, both of you.

Who but a rank amateur would continue this thread by attempting to get in a limp-wristed jab after all is said and done - perchance the same cartoon character that dove under a rock with all the rest when Route 9 arrived.

Last season most of Ty's yards came against Richmond and Rutgers, so he still has to prove he can be effective against legit Big Ten defenses. But with Wes Brown suspended for the first 3 games he will have an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the starting job.

I have heard nothing but good things about this young man, hope he has a great year! Hats off to him.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
"Limp-wristed." Yet another comment with Homophobic overtones. I'm sensing a trend.

He made himself a laughing-stock by guaranteeing everyone got a chance to read my line. Thanks for dragging it out even more. Some friend you are.

My I suggest that as the 'in loco parentis' of aw-shucks wit, you should stick to your three-beer, fire hall "Juicy gossip." A little Hemingway would help though. You usually hit a winner when maximizing brevity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT