ADVERTISEMENT

States that did not allow high school football

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
Watching NFL all day I couldn't help but wonder what states are not allowing their high schools to play football. We've seen a few color coded maps floating around social media so I decided to do some quick research to see how accurate they might be.

According to the NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations), the organization that govern all high school sports, here is a list of states that did not permit high school football this year - a total of 17 plus Washington DC.

The only state in the list that is considered a Red or Republican state is North Carolina.

LIST OF STATES THAT DID NOT PERMIT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
State - Political Affiliation (electoral votes from past two elections)
1. California - Democrat
2. Illinois - Democrat
3. Maryland - Democrat
4. Minnesota - Democrat
5. Oregon - Democrat
6. Washington - Democrat
7. New Mexico - Democrat
8. Main - Democrat
9. Vermont - Democrat
10. Massachusetts - Democrat
11. Rhode Island - Democrat
12. Connecticut - Democrat
13. New York - Democrat
14. Delaware - Democrat
15. Virginia - Democrat
16. North Carolina - Republican
17. Washington DC - Democrat
18. Hawai'i - Democrat

https://www.nfhs.org/.../sports-seasons-modifications.../

Reactions: cumbfanatic
State/TerritoryCases in Last 7 Days
Texas28,479
California23,837
Florida19,104
Illinois13,050
Wisconsin12,502
Georgia12,116
Tennessee10,548
Missouri10,382
North Carolina8,508
Oklahoma7,291
South Carolina7,262
Ohio6,979
Virginia6,698
Alabama6,518
Indiana6,198
Pennsylvania6,040
Iowa5,687
Arkansas5,450
Arizona5,423
Utah5,335
Michigan5,029
Kentucky4,691
Puerto Rico4,458
Minnesota4,410
Louisiana4,213
Maryland4,046
Kansas3,899
Mississippi3,490
Colorado3,449
New York*3,158
New Jersey2,972
Washington2,723
Nebraska2,689
Massachusetts2,502
New York2,493
North Dakota2,381
Nevada2,193
Idaho2,080
South Dakota2,007
Hawaii1,528
Oregon1,443
Montana1,375
West Virginia1,353
Connecticut1,201
New Mexico851
Rhode Island715
Delaware600
Alaska527
Wyoming483
District of Columbia350
New Hampshire268
Maine216
Guam211
Virgin Islands37
Vermont34

Kind of coincides with the list of states with the highest COVID rates. The states on your list are mostly near the bottom of my list. Red states play football and have higher rates of COVID. Statistics can be used for you or against you. And sometimes at the same time. Your data with my data shows that the states you listed, actually are doing a better job at controlling the rates. Kind of proves the whole idea behind not playing in that respect, doesnt it? Is that what you're trying to insinuate? That states who arent currently allowing football are doing much better at controlling rates? I dont really care either way, but I'm just showing you that you're actually making the case against what I think you're trying to infer.

Mkay.... Here is info right out of the NY Times...(understand too: cases are merely positive tests... not actual sickness).... anyhow, here it is:

Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.

Tests authorized by the F.D.A. provide only a yes-no answer to infection, and will identify as positive patients with low amounts of virus in their bodies..... The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus. Most of these people are not likely to be contagious....

The real information regarding actual Kung flu sickness and death is to be found here... Ugh, well.... that is even these numbers are greatly exaggerated by padding deaths with 'died with' or 'presumed' died of/with:

Last edited:
DE has reversed and it was approved Thursday by its board of Education. Doing a 6 game season with playoffs. Practice starts 9/28.

DE has reversed and it was approved Thursday by its board of Education. Doing a 6 game season with playoffs. Practice starts 9/28.

Exactly, the truth is out through the public at large and only the strength of the teacher's union is stopping it in selected states.... ugh MD.

I'm not editorializing, I'm merely pointing out data; the direct correlation between states who have chosen not to play football also being mostly the same states who have shown the better control and mitigation of COVID. The data matches up. It's not disputable. Just straight forward.

I'm not editorializing, I'm merely pointing out data; the direct correlation between states who have chosen not to play football also being mostly the same states who have shown the better control and mitigation of COVID. The data matches up. It's not disputable. Just straight forward.

But that is not true. Positive tests are bullshit.... learn to accept that. Success is whether folks got sick and/or died..... New York and Jersey were the worst by far and are each handling things differently.

New York isn't playing I believe..... after 'mitigating' 11 thousand nursing home deaths!!

Jersey is coming back I believe..

Massachusetts, third worst per hundred thousand, is delaying football:

Funny how we went from "flatten the Curve" so hospitals aren't over run to "OMG the cases are spiking" The next thing will be "mandatory vaccines"....After that it will be we are going to put you all on train cars and take you to "safe places" ....and these fool just keep on drinking the cool aid!!!

State/TerritoryCases in Last 7 Days
Texas28,479
California23,837
Florida19,104
Illinois13,050
Wisconsin12,502
Georgia12,116
Tennessee10,548
Missouri10,382
North Carolina8,508
Oklahoma7,291
South Carolina7,262
Ohio6,979
Virginia6,698
Alabama6,518
Indiana6,198
Pennsylvania6,040
Iowa5,687
Arkansas5,450
Arizona5,423
Utah5,335
Michigan5,029
Kentucky4,691
Puerto Rico4,458
Minnesota4,410
Louisiana4,213
Maryland4,046
Kansas3,899
Mississippi3,490
Colorado3,449
New York*3,158
New Jersey2,972
Washington2,723
Nebraska2,689
Massachusetts2,502
New York2,493
North Dakota2,381
Nevada2,193
Idaho2,080
South Dakota2,007
Hawaii1,528
Oregon1,443
Montana1,375
West Virginia1,353
Connecticut1,201
New Mexico851
Rhode Island715
Delaware600
Alaska527
Wyoming483
District of Columbia350
New Hampshire268
Maine216
Guam211
Virgin Islands37
Vermont34

Kind of coincides with the list of states with the highest COVID rates. The states on your list are mostly near the bottom of my list. Red states play football and have higher rates of COVID. Statistics can be used for you or against you. And sometimes at the same time. Your data with my data shows that the states you listed, actually are doing a better job at controlling the rates. Kind of proves the whole idea behind not playing in that respect, doesnt it? Is that what you're trying to insinuate? That states who arent currently allowing football are doing much better at controlling rates? I dont really care either way, but I'm just showing you that you're actually making the case against what I think you're trying to infer.

The past 2 out of 3 elections Florida has been a blue state.
The past 2 out of 3 elections Wisconsin has been a blue state.
That would make 4 out of the top 5 on your list for COVID cases blue states through the past 3 elections.

The Big Cities With The Most Covid Cases are All Liberal Cities no matter what state it is...
The Big Breakouts in Texas are in Liberal Cities, same as Florida & Pennsylvania.
The Reason? Because they live differently and are on top of each other walking down the streets, in place like NY they piss and shit on the sidewalks in broad daylight, they go to Bars and nightclubs with 400-500 people on top of each other. Sorry but most of us don't live like that around here and that's their problem not ours.

also with covid there is too many lies because it's political and they want to scare everyone instead of telling the TRUTH!

The past 2 out of 3 elections Florida has been a blue state.
The past 2 out of 3 elections Wisconsin has been a blue state.
That would make 4 out of the top 5 on your list for COVID cases blue states through the past 3 elections.

How far do we need to go back to keep making the stats fit your narrative? I'm going by states whose electors voted for the current administration; under whom this all happened. I dont really care who Florida voted for 12 years ago, its irrelevant.

The Big Cities With The Most Covid Cases are All Liberal Cities no matter what state it is...
The Big Breakouts in Texas are in Liberal Cities, same as Florida & Pennsylvania.
The Reason? Because they live differently and are on top of each other walking down the streets, in place like NY they piss and shit on the sidewalks in broad daylight, they go to Bars and nightclubs with 400-500 people on top of each other. Sorry but most of us don't live like that around here and that's their problem not ours.

also with covid there is too many lies because it's political and they want to scare everyone instead of telling the TRUTH!

You mention this is a liberal city issue...but then more correctly point out the issue with big cities having high numbers because of everyone living on top of each other and spreading germs more quickly. Covid doesnt infect people in these crowded cities along party lines. That literally doesnt make sense.

How far do we need to go back to keep making the stats fit your narrative? I'm going by states whose electors voted for the current administration; under whom this all happened. I dont really care who Florida voted for 12 years ago, its irrelevant.
It is all irrelevant to my OP. That's the point. This is about control and regulation.

Reactions: 2Panther
The only raw data than I can extrapolate from the two lists is that the majority of states that have not allowed football are also states with better Covid mitigation (lower numbers). How one interprets that is up to the person doing the interpretation.

However, like I said, I wasn't editorializing on it, as much as just pointing it out. I would rather see HS football start up now. I've attended games out of state. I'd love to be watching FH or Alco on Friday nights.

The only raw data than I can extrapolate from the two lists is that the majority of states that have not allowed football are also states with better Covid mitigation (lower numbers). How one interprets that is up to the person doing the interpretation.

However, like I said, I wasn't editorializing on it, as much as just pointing it out. I would rather see HS football start up now. I've attended games out of state. I'd love to be watching FH or Alco on Friday nights.

the majority of states that have not allowed football are also states with better Covid mitigation (lower numbers).

I get it.... the dead don't matter only the detritus data does.

You mention this is a liberal city issue...but then more correctly point out the issue with big cities having high numbers because of everyone living on top of each other and spreading germs more quickly. Covid doesnt infect people in these crowded cities along party lines. That literally doesnt make sense.

Smalldawg doesn't know what the hell he's saying at anytime time. Just the other day he said "he didn't fight someone because they were friends". Then turns right around and says "he kicked this same "friend's" ass in the D'atris parking lot. Good luck trying to follow his logic.. A clown couldn't right a better comedy skit... Oh wait... 😂

Reactions: OneRing

Yea my heart is breaking for students grades 9-12. Secondary education activities are under government control. Not so much the private youth leagues that are currently playing in our area.

Allegany County has a 0.6% positivity rate since June. The CDC guidelines for opening schools is 5%. We had zero ICU patients last week. Those numbers cannot get any lower so watching our local decision makers and local health dept stumble around in the dark is extremely frustrating. It is about politics and liability, not COVID.

Yea my heart is breaking for students grades 9-12. Secondary education activities are under government control. Not so much the private youth leagues that are currently playing in our area.

Allegany County has a 0.6% positivity rate since June. The CDC guidelines for opening schools is 5%. We had zero ICU patients last week. Those numbers cannot get any lower so watching our local decision makers and local health dept stumble around in the dark is extremely frustrating. It is about politics and liability, not COVID.

Small people with a god complex. They are not stumbling. They're on a power trip. First time in their lives they get to literally rule over people... which is really what this is all about.

Very true statement! It is all about liability, politics and fear. The numbers support having students in school and what they are doing to our youth by not having them in school is far riskier in the long-term than Co-Vid will ever be.

Online school has much less accountability and in certain areas it allows students and their families to be far less responsible than if they had to go to school. Kids and parents stay up later, sleep in longer and have a shorter, less demanding school day in most places. In addition many students' parents do the work or students lean on the internet to answer questions. Many of the families who chose virtual do so because it's not what's best for their children but rather for them as lazy parents.

Kids need the accountability and structure of a school day with their teachers leading the way in person. I am on a split schedule (half my students two days the other half the other two days with a day of cleaning in between). I am not a fan and personally believe we should have a normal 5 day week but I'll take it for now. We have taken far too much away from your youth as it is. It's time to show some courage and move forward.

Reactions: 2Panther
"You people always playing the victim." Get over it "snowflake"...

Make up your mind.... Either we are the 'devils' who have all the power and 'privilege' in order to constantly victimize your ass or we are playing victims. So, which the **** is it?

Make up your mind.... Either we are the 'devils' who have all the power and 'privilege' in order to constantly victimize your ass or we are playing victims. So, which the **** is it?

I didn't know both ideas were mutually exclusive? You mean to tell me oppressive devil's can't "play" the victim?? It happens all the time. It must be nice to be detached from reality.

Last edited:
I didn't know both ideas were mutually exclusive? You mean to tell me oppressive devil's can't "play" the victim?? It happens all the time. It must be nice to be detached from reality.

Hahaha I love it! 😂

They should have just complied! 🤷‍♀️

You celebrated the attempted assassination of two LA County sheriff's deputies and you claim I am detached from reality.

Some folks shouldn't dare turn their back on you.

Hahaha I love it! 😂

You celebrated the attempted assassination of two LA County sheriff's deputies and you claim I am detached from reality.

You can't help but prove these stereotypes of you devils right... Just like the devil you are. You took one statement I made referencing something entirely different. Then attributed that statement to something completely out of context.. Here's the original text and your text that i was referencing.

bigsavage
Blue Chip Poster

Sep 6, 2020
Lagmeister said:
Sadly, this is why pro sports are dead to me. This ****ing mutt was being arrested as a result of the woman he assaulted having called the police on his sorry ass.

This Jag-off on the sports channel is talking about the 'worst aspects' of the guys life being highlighted by Fox?? Is he ****ing serious? Of course he is.... as though nobody saw the guy with a knife getting tased twice by the cops.... who was a threat to the cops as well as the children in the car.

And... the kid shot a guy who was about to shoot him and was being assaulted by the others because he put out a fire in a dumpster that the mob was trying to push into a gas station. The government had abandoned the city to the mob. What did they think was going to happen? Fug 'em all.

I even tried to watch a couple college games the other day and the ****ing commentators started yapping about race within 30 ****ing seconds. **** 'em all.
Hahaha I love it! 😂

As everyone can see my "i love it" comment was in reference to you getting your panties all bunched up over sports commentators. Not what you falsely attributed it to. I guess just as a leopard can't change its spots you devils can't stop dealing falsely...

Hahaha I love it! 😂

I know you've lost the debate are desperate and confounded when you resort to copying and pasting quotes out of context. You've been brought down to the dust of the ground...

I know you've lost the debate are desperate and confounded when you resort to copying and pasting quotes out of context. You've been brought down to the dust of the ground...

You've been brought down to the dust of the ground...

Hahaha I love it! 😂

I approve this message...

“The fact that someone randomly opened fire on deputies is to be expected in the society we live in today.....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e-to-roost-following-shooting-of-two-deputies

"You celebrated the attempted assassination of two LA County sheriff's deputies and you claim I am detached from reality.

Some folks shouldn't dare turn their back on you."

there's many big cities that are Conservative and they don't have a big covid problem.

Smalldawg doesn't know what the hell he's saying at anytime time. Just the other day he said "he didn't fight someone because they were friends". Then turns right around and says "he kicked this same "friend's" ass in the D'atris parking lot. Good luck trying to follow his logic.. A clown couldn't right a better comedy skit... Oh wait... 😂

OBTW it's Write a comedy skit, You must have majored in Liberal Nothing!!

what I told you was that you had no idea what you were talking about and in 1990 at age 13 we went to school together and were close friends and we did not get in a fight at that time.
4 years later We did not hangout anymore and Yes I hit him twice and tossed him about 10 feet through the air in D'atri parking lot, but big deal... that was 27 years ago dude.
What I'm telling Your HOMO Ass is if you think you can handle it, let me know as I could use the fun these days.
I'm not hiding from who I am or what I can or will do, I'm telling you that you're a pussy and I know you won't reveal who you are because your a keyboard warrior with no balls and the reason you won't say who you are is because you just like any other liberal these days are afraid of the consequences.

Reactions: Lagmeister

what I told you was that you had no idea what you were talking about and in 1990 at age 13 we went to school together and were close friends and we did not get in a fight at that time.
4 years later We did not hangout anymore and Yes I hit him twice and tossed him about 10 feet through the air in D'atri parking lot, but big deal... that was 27 years ago dude.
What I'm telling Your HOMO Ass is if you think you can handle it, let me know as I could use the fun these days.
I'm not hiding from who I am or what I can or will do, I'm telling you that you're a pussy and I know you won't reveal who you are because your a keyboard warrior with no balls and the reason you won't say who you are is because you just like any other liberal these days are afraid of the consequences.

What are you going to do? Bite my ankles?

The Coronavirus Is Deadliest Where Democrats Live
Beyond perception and ideology, there are starkly different realities for red and blue America right now.

The staggering American death toll from the coronavirus, now approaching 100,000, has touched every part of the country, but the losses have been especially acute along its coasts, in its major cities, across the industrial Midwest, and in New York City.
The devastation, in other words, has been disproportionately felt in blue America, which helps explain why people on opposing sides of a partisan divide that has intensified in the past two decades are thinking about the virus differently. It is not just that Democrats and Republicans disagree on how to reopen businesses, schools and the country as a whole. Beyond perception, beyond ideology, there are starkly different realities for red and blue America right now.
Democrats are far more likely to live in counties where the virus has ravaged the community, while Republicans are more likely to live in counties that have been relatively unscathed by the illness, though they are paying an economic price. Counties won by President Trump in 2016 have reported just 27 percent of the virus infections and 21 percent of the deaths — even though 45 percent of Americans live in these communities, a New York Times analysis has found.
The very real difference in death rates has helped fuel deep disagreement over the dangers of the pandemic and how the country should proceed. Right-wing media, which moved swiftly from downplaying the severity of the crisis to calling it a Democratic plot to bring down the president, has exacerbated the rift. And even as the nation’s top medical experts note the danger of easing restrictions, communities across the country are doing so, creating a patchwork of regulations, often along ideological lines.
Why has the virus slammed some parts of the country so much harder than others? Part of the answer is population density. Nearly a third of Americans live in one of the 100 most densely populated counties in the United States — urban communities and adjacent suburbs — and it is there the virus has taken its greatest toll, with an infection rate three times as high as the rest of the nation and a death rate four times as high.
In a country deeply segregated along racial, religious and economic lines, density also aligns with political divisions: Urban America tilts heavily blue. In the 2016 presidential election, Mr. Trump’s vote share increased as population density fell in almost every state.

But the divide in infections has been exacerbated by the path the virus has taken through the nation, which is not always connected to density. In some parts of red America, cities have been virtually unscathed and the sparsely populated outlying areas have been hardest hit. Researchers have also found links between the virus’s effects and age, race and the weather, and have noted that some of the densest cities globally have not been hit as hard.
If seeing is believing, the infection has simply come to some areas of the country on a far different scale than others. As of Friday, Alabama had experienced 11 deaths per 100,000 residents and New Jersey had lost 122 per 100,000. Both states have had a huge spike in unemployment claims.
Texas, solidly Republican territory and the second most populous state in the nation, had one of the country’s hottest economies before the outbreak. The state’s biggest cities have so far escaped the worst of the damage. More than 200 metro areas in the United States have higher infection rates than both Dallas and Houston, which may explain why Texas residents are particularly frustrated by the shutdown.
Editors’ Picks

The Best and Worst Moments of the 2020 Emmys

Help! My Boss Is a Conspiracy Theorist

Martha Stewart, Blissed Out on CBD, Is Doing Just Fine

Continue reading the main story

“The cure is worse than the disease, no doubt,” said Mark Henry, a Republican who oversees the Galveston County government in southeast Texas. “There are businesses that were shut down that are never going to open again.”
How the New Outbreaks Factor In
There has been a rapid increase in the number of 2016 Trump-supporting counties that have serious coronavirus outbreaks. Still, the cumulative infection rate in the nation is much higher in counties that supported Hillary Clinton.

Sources: New York Times database of reports from state and local health agencies and hospitals (coronavirus cases); Dave Leip’s Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections (election results, except Alaska)

Note: Counties with high infection rates are those with more than 50 cases per 10,000 people. Data is as of May 21, 2020.

By Jugal K. Patel

In the country as a whole, outbreaks in conservative rural counties are rising, but not on a scale that would close the gap in the virus’s impact on red and blue counties.
Over all, the infection rate is 1.7 times as high in the most urban areas of the country compared with nearby suburbs, and 2.3 times as high in the suburbs as in exurban and rural areas.

there's many big cities that are Conservative and they don't have a big covid problem.

What are the 'many' conservative big cities you are referring to? Read the article for what its worth, and the bottom line is Covid does NOT infect based on political ideology. It's just not even fathomable to insinuate democrats are more susceptible. The issue is that for the most part densely, crowded urban centers are more democratically populated. Its like trying to insinuate that western MD is somehow doing things "better" than Montgomery county in staving off Covid, when thats not the issue. Its because, by example...the article you posted...noted that density and more historically, that less dense areas are more conservative by nature, is the reason for the disaprity.

If you LEGIT think that being a democrat or republican, or that the administrations political party in that area, is what makes people get covid more easily....you're just flat out wrong. It has nothing to do with party...inasmuch as how closely people are together, demographics, age, etc. And we are seeing that some bigger metro areas that had been experiencing very low rates are relaxing their restrictions and rates are increasing - while cities like NYC continue to decrease. Red states generally are becoming the new leaders. Since mid-July, 70% of the new Covid deaths have been reported in red states. And continues to rise.

The biggest thing to take from this whole debacle is that the complete lack of a clear and unified plan from the get-go has lead to a complete disjointed effort in mitigation. States were left to make their own plans and in turn we have a complete cluster**** of a situation. And now, conservative states are the problem, not the gold standard they thought they were. We all need to be on the same page.

Reactions: bigsavage
What are the 'many' conservative big cities you are referring to? Read the article for what its worth, and the bottom line is Covid does NOT infect based on political ideology. It's just not even fathomable to insinuate democrats are more susceptible. The issue is that for the most part densely, crowded urban centers are more democratically populated. Its like trying to insinuate that western MD is somehow doing things "better" than Montgomery county in staving off Covid, when thats not the issue. Its because, by example...the article you posted...noted that density and more historically, that less dense areas are more conservative by nature, is the reason for the disaprity.

If you LEGIT think that being a democrat or republican, or that the administrations political party in that area, is what makes people get covid more easily....you're just flat out wrong. It has nothing to do with party...inasmuch as how closely people are together, demographics, age, etc. And we are seeing that some bigger metro areas that had been experiencing very low rates are relaxing their restrictions and rates are increasing - while cities like NYC continue to decrease. Red states generally are becoming the new leaders. Since mid-July, 70% of the new Covid deaths have been reported in red states. And continues to rise.

The biggest thing to take from this whole debacle is that the complete lack of a clear and unified plan from the get-go has lead to a complete disjointed effort in mitigation. States were left to make their own plans and in turn we have a complete cluster**** of a situation. And now, conservative states are the problem, not the gold standard they thought they were. We all need to be on the same page.

When justice is served for all the nursing home crimes you will get fractional credibility. By fractional, I mean when they stop lying that 'positive tests'.... phony as they may be.... are 'cases' - which they are not.

Last edited:

I think bigsavage is a term of endearment he picked up from another non-binary.

It has nothing to do with party...inasmuch as how closely people are together, demographics, age, etc. And we are seeing that some bigger metro areas that had been experiencing very low rates are relaxing their restrictions and rates are increasing - while cities like NYC continue to decrease. Red states generally are becoming the new leaders. Since mid-July, 70% of the new Covid deaths have been reported in red states. And continues to rise.

Well this is RED STATE FLORIDA and THE TOP 4 COUNTIES BY COVID CASES AND DEATHS AND ALL 4 ARE LIBERAL COUNTIES!!

Florida
Miami-Dade County168K
+272
+0
Overview. Miami-Dade County has voted for the Democratic Party candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades, and has gone Democratic in every election since 1992
Broward County75,944
+119
+2
Overview. Broward County has voted for the Democratic candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades, and has gone Democratic in every election since 1992. ... In 2008 and 2012 approximately 67.07% of the electorate voted for Democrat Barack Obama.

Palm Beach County45,600
+96
+0

374,568 Palm Beach County voters backed Clinton. But another 239,456 Palm Beach County voters didn’t vote for Clinton, or Trump, or any of the lesser candidates named on the ballot.

Hillsborough County41,016
+147
+0

City of Tampa Monthly District Demographic Analysis ... Voter Registration in Hillsborough County9/16/20; Democrats358,573; Republicans285,003

Orange County39,231
+85
+0

TEXAS

LocationCasesDeaths
Harris County138K
+14,129
+1
Dallas County82,079
+327
+0
Bexar County53,455
+102
+2
Tarrant County47,231
+333

Harris County was known as a Republican State until Obama in 2008,2012 and Clinton in 2016

Dallas County is 95% Democratic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_County,_Texas

Bexar County Republicans Democrats
201640.4% 240,33353.7% 319,550

TARRANT COUNTY is The 4th largest County by covid cases and it is Republican 51.7%

7 out of The top 8 Counties in Florida and Texas are Democratic

Yeah, You say they are because of the Demographics and Yeah I get that, I'm saying they Choose to live on top of each other, they choose to walk arm and arm in The big city with thousands of people walking the streets like NY, I choose not to do that, so I could care less what they do.

and yes Western MD is doing a better job than other places in Maryland, we don't have many cases at all and even though most of us see this a a hoax we still don't live that way, I went to Baltimore and DC shopping 2 months ago and The people were on top of each other, The stores were dirty and looked like they don't clean them very often, THEY JUST LIVE DIFFERENTLY. They were not worrying about a mask, they had a shopping mall with a Workout Gym inside and it seriously looked like they haven't cleaned the walls or floors in 25 years.
When I went to the shoe section there was like 50 pairs of shoes stacked up on the floor because they choose not to put them back when they tried them on, there is clothes on the floor everywhere. WHY? Because They Live Like Rats!!! No different than when I went to an Orioles game a few years ago and leaving the game there was 100's of Rats running down the street and it sounded like a stampede and we got the hell outta dodge and the vendor said it happens every night that it's normal, NO THE HELL IT'S NOT NORMAL, They might be used to it but it's for sure NOT NORMAL.

[/QUOTE]
States were left to make their own plans and in turn we have a complete cluster**** of a situation.
[/QUOTE]

I guess you think that's Trump's Fault? I don't need a Politician to tell me what to do, it's bad enough we have a Democrat that posed as a Republican to get Elected in Hogan. Dude is a waste and has made a mess out of this situation and we will lose businesses because of it, I mean he's not as nutty as PA's Wolfe but There was no need to close businesses down in the first places other than where they were hit hard with the virus.
Nothing in Allegany County should of changed at all for any amount of time other than protecting the nursing homes and they didn't do that either.

I wear a mask about 25% of the time I go out to local businesses, in PA, WV & VA I don't wear it all all and I'm 100% sure Me and My Family will not be taking a Vaccine.
My business is back up and running since June and I have no plans of ever shutting it down again because the Governor says so

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagmeister
Well this is RED STATE FLORIDA and THE TOP 4 COUNTIES BY COVID CASES AND DEATHS AND ALL 4 ARE LIBERAL COUNTIES!!

Florida
Miami-Dade County168K
+272
+0
Overview. Miami-Dade County has voted for the Democratic Party candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades, and has gone Democratic in every election since 1992
Broward County75,944
+119
+2
Overview. Broward County has voted for the Democratic candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades, and has gone Democratic in every election since 1992. ... In 2008 and 2012 approximately 67.07% of the electorate voted for Democrat Barack Obama.

Palm Beach County45,600
+96
+0

374,568 Palm Beach County voters backed Clinton. But another 239,456 Palm Beach County voters didn’t vote for Clinton, or Trump, or any of the lesser candidates named on the ballot.

Hillsborough County41,016
+147
+0

City of Tampa Monthly District Demographic Analysis ... Voter Registration in Hillsborough County9/16/20; Democrats358,573; Republicans285,003

Orange County39,231
+85
+0

TEXAS

LocationCasesDeaths
Harris County138K
+14,129
+1
Dallas County82,079
+327
+0
Bexar County53,455
+102
+2
Tarrant County47,231
+333

Harris County was known as a Republican State until Obama in 2008,2012 and Clinton in 2016

Dallas County is 95% Democratic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_County,_Texas

Bexar County Republicans Democrats
201640.4% 240,33353.7% 319,550

TARRANT COUNTY is The 4th largest County by covid cases and it is Republican 51.7%

7 out of The top 8 Counties in Florida and Texas are Democratic

Yeah, You say they are because of the Demographics and Yeah I get that, I'm saying they Choose to live on top of each other, they choose to walk arm and arm in The big city with thousands of people walking the streets like NY, I choose not to do that, so I could care less what they do.

and yes Western MD is doing a better job than other places in Maryland, we don't have many cases at all and even though most of us see this a a hoax we still don't live that way, I went to Baltimore and DC shopping 2 months ago and The people were on top of each other, The stores were dirty and looked like they don't clean them very often, THEY JUST LIVE DIFFERENTLY. They were not worrying about a mask, they had a shopping mall with a Workout Gym inside and it seriously looked like they haven't cleaned the walls or floors in 25 years.
When I went to the shoe section there was like 50 pairs of shoes stacked up on the floor because they choose not to put them back when they tried them on, there is clothes on the floor everywhere. WHY? Because They Live Like Rats!!! No different than when I went to an Orioles game a few years ago and leaving the game there was 100's of Rats running down the street and it sounded like a stampede and we got the hell outta dodge and the vendor said it happens every night that it's normal, NO THE HELL IT'S NOT NORMAL, They might be used to it but it's for sure NOT NORMAL.
States were left to make their own plans and in turn we have a complete cluster**** of a situation.
[/QUOTE]

I guess you think that's Trump's Fault? I don't need a Politician to tell me what to do, it's bad enough we have a Democrat that posed as a Republican to get Elected in Hogan. Dude is a waste and has made a mess out of this situation and we will lose businesses because of it, I mean he's not as nutty as PA's Wolfe but There was no need to close businesses down in the first places other than where they were hit hard with the virus.
Nothing in Allegany County should of changed at all for any amount of time other than protecting the nursing homes and they didn't do that either.

I wear a mask about 25% of the time I go out to local businesses, in PA, WV & VA I don't wear it all all and I'm 100% sure Me and My Family will not be taking a Vaccine.
My business is back up and running since June and I have no plans of ever shutting it down again because the Governor says so
[/QUOTE]

Well researched article.... sadly, it doesn't matter to the decision makers because they already know the entire lockdown is a scam. One would think that having the Cumberland youths look just a short ways down the road and see others playing football would drag on the hearts of the pukes putting them through this.... but it doesn't. The young athletes are getting a life lesson; just not the kind that those in charge would like. The young athletes will not forget this. .....

Incidentally, here is some more information we already knew would come about:

Study: Less than 1 percent of teachers, students infected since schools reopened

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT