ADVERTISEMENT

State semifinal predictions

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Havre de Grace at Fort Hill
Douglass at Dunbar

Will be curious to see how Fairmont Heights stacks up with Douglass this week. No oNE up here seems to be quite sure where either of those teams stand.

GAME OF THE WEEK
Oakdale at Damascus
Another 2A West monster mash like last year when Walkersville was in the tussle to over throw Damascus. I'm going to stick with the Hornets until someone dethrones them.

Does anyone in Class 4A finally have the talent to beat Wise? Not.

You can’t ever go by MaxPreps. It is somewhat useful but not to be trusted in such things. It will be Havre de Grace if they both win.

HDG... my bad.. I'm nt saying it can't be a repeat of lackey,but em boys come out that hot Dunbar won't stop em...

Better question can I get a whole stadium pizza togo..lls.. there will be no reason to hang around the next two,let be real here.. only hope fh thinks about Dunbar more than we do..

Havre de Grace at Fort Hill
Douglass at Dunbar

Will be curious to see how Fairmont Heights stacks up with Douglass this week. No oNE up here seems to be quite sure where either of those teams stand.

GAME OF THE WEEK
Oakdale at Damascus
Another 2A West monster mash like last year when Walkersville was in the tussle to over throw Damascus. I'm going to stick with the Hornets until someone dethrones them.

Does anyone in Class 4A finally have the talent to beat Wise? Not.
Douglass game should be a close one the way it looks. Calpreps has the edge to Douglass 20-14. Not that Cal is always accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT