ADVERTISEMENT

so is football and baseball the only sports fort hill can beat allegany at?????

You have got to be craping me..alco lost to fort hill...lmfao......at baseball.....lmfao...in the playoffs...lmfao...at alco lmfao...not even close lmfao.....sweet.

Yes! End-O'-Season Alco! Time to get ready or...um...football...LOL! ;)

They just can't win when it matters. Another year and again Alco doesn't get out of the West. Maybe they can find some band competition to go to so they can hang another band banner in their gym.

Reactions: towpath94
Must've been the coaching.... :) Go Big Red!

and I got to thinking about this today

this goes to tell you the mentality of the circle jerk clique formed by the FH baseball coaches. This person has apparently read TRUE comments made on this board about the friends and family plan at FH and didnt comment or feel the need to join the site. FH wins ONE big game in the 7 or 8 years this staff has been here and they want to give the coach's the credit for the win. Way to try to take away from what the players did yesterday to stick up for your buddy that has proven time and time again that he is in over his head. Perfect example of the mentality needed to suck off those guys. You have a little on your lip that you forgot to wipe off.

Easy Towpath, I took his comments to be tongue in cheek (no pun intended here) and nothing more. Enjoy the win, you never know when the next win will happen.

Indeed I was being sarcastic. Towpath, the only reason I made such a post was because the complete opposite in which you were thinking. Recently, people have been bashing the coaching staff and I thought that there was a little humor in saying that the huge upset was because of the coaches. Nothing more or nothing less. We both know, games are won and lost by the performance of players and apparently the FH kids wanted it a little more. Bleedred and FHHSAHS, thank you for having some intelligence to realize that not everything on here is a pis*ing match. Go Big Red!

When I first read it I thought it was sarcasm but then I got thinking (slow rainy day dammit) and it was post #1 I started taking it seriously. If it was from one of the usuals around here I would've known better. My apologies. Just hate what they've done to kids up there.

Ill say it a million times if ,if, if ,if from the start of the season FH baseball coaching staff would move the kids to varsity that belong there and still haven't moved them up they would adjust to the varsity level and you might build a team to win a state championship in the future , come on Mr. Coach that stopped in to give his 2 cents , coach baseball and get off the family and friends bullshit .Everyone knows what I'm posting is FACTS.I will congratulate the team & you & the entire coaching staff on the win over ALCO . Now let's hope we can get the next one. GO BIG RED!

Reactions: real world
Who ever said that I'm a coach? Let alone a baseball coach? I've been following FH sports for over 20 years now and I just think that the amount of scrutiny towards the coaches and kids, more recently in baseball is crazy. So I thought I'd have a little fun with that by congratulating the coaches for the huge upset. I'm not here to bash anyone and certainly not here to bring down the players or even the coaches. I'm a huge fan at FH and I only wish the best for their programs. Go Big Red!

Does anyone know the scores of the previous 2 games that FH played against Northern?

Last edited:
#Sarcasm# Mr.Coach , come on man I don't think me or anyone on this board cares if your a coach or Willie Nelson . lmao have a good one.

the kids don't get much if any scrutiny in baseball. Its been said many times there is plenty of baseball talent in the school. They compete VERY well with other areas in baseball all the way up to high school. The coaching staph is the problem. Believe me we all wish the best for Big Red. We've seen enough of the staph to know their intentions and why they coach.

not sure on the Northern scores

I see your point there. I def agree that the talent tends to compete at a higher level throughout their younger days and it does seem like it falls off a little in High School compared to other schools where it seems to get better. Hopefully up on the hill they're starting to see what needs to be done in order to compete with these other schools. I can only hope Big Red can make a good run in baseball in the upcoming years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT