ADVERTISEMENT

School Game Cancellations

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
I am pretty sure that if Allegany County schools are closed for Friday that the FH vs. Catoctin game set for Friday night cannot be played. I would assume they move it to Saturday. The weather is calling for it to reach 44 degrees and be sunny for Friday so maybe only a school delay. If there is a delay, they can play the football game. If cancelled, not.

UPDATE: I have been told that FH and Catoctin can still play the game even if school is cancelled. It would be a decision made by Dr. Cox by noon tomorrow.

The snow and ice would not bother the wing-T.

Reactions: 52 to victory
Yea, school cancellations only effect practices. Games are still played regardless, unless the board would decide otherwise

Hope it doesn't get postponed. Win or lose I've been looking forward to this trip all year. Never been to Greenway, feel like it would take something away from it if it wasn't under the lights. Thought I'd get a chance in 09 but someone beat Fort Hill the game before Catoctin would've made the trip.

Reactions: camper21502
Hope it doesn't get postponed. Win or lose I've been looking forward to this trip all year. Never been to Greenway, feel like it would take something away from it if it wasn't under the lights. Thought I'd get a chance in 09 but someone beat Fort Hill the game before Catoctin would've made the trip.
Hope you enjoy the experience!! Try the pizza.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT