ADVERTISEMENT

Referees

WeHave8

All State Poster
Sep 26, 2001
I wonder if tonights refs are all FH graduates. If KI gets inside the FH 20, look out for the hanky parade.

It went both ways... I was pretty upset about the flags thrown on FH, but now watching the game now on cable I can see all the penalties were legit... ON BOTH TEAMS

The game isn't til Nov 8 and we're getting excuses already!!! That's downright pitiful.

Has anyone ever wonder why Allegany fans go to a Fort Hill game? I'll tell you why, they go so they can tell the visiting fans how screwed they are, because the refs will cheat them out of the game. My son and I always sit on the visitor side, and tonight was no different. Sitting on the bench behind us were a few Alco fans. There were also KI fans all around us, so the Alco fans thought it important to inform the other fans that they will get cheated out of the game every time they come here to play Fort Hill.

And here I was thinking the alco fans went to Fort Hill games to see a real football team play, to hear a real and entertaining band (no record players needed) and to eat from a real concession stand. Hmmm.....

Tell me why a school like Allegany, that could in all accounts, given their athletic history, be considered a basketball school, but has over twice as many championships in football then FH, whom without question, considers themselves a football school? Tell your band director to keep marching in parades and playing "Barbara Ann" at the football games ad nausem and Alco's band will continue to hang the banners. As for the genuises that run the concession stands, tell them to crank the heat up, the hot dogs are undercooked.

Alco will always have 8...print your shirts up now they will he good forever...

As for your band banners we dont care we like our band in the stands every game and they have played the final count down 21 stright games...

Soon fort hill will be 2a and as we know they can win there to..

And warm dogs trying to keep up wirh the reheat ckicken and cardboard pizza at the alco booth..

Kent lost because they ran through the a hole last night...

Go Northern.....

...and by the way WeHave(Who cares)8, All hotdogs are pre-cooked. Heat 'em and eat 'em! Much like Fort Hill will do to those Korny Kampers in a few weeks!
3dsmile.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/18 8:30 PM by mccoke

Yea, FH can win in 2A, 1 outta 4 attempts. Alco will always have 8 looooooong before FH will get 8, and all of FH's will be little ole 1A.

Oh, 21 in a row. I would say congrats but your daddy across town accomplished that waaaaay back in 1983-84. Now, go to your room little boy before daddy takes his belt off.

Correct wayyyy back in 83. Alco's past is so bright..you gotta wear shades.

Daddy? Lol. We know who little brother is in Cumberland. When you compare factual records that are apples to apples,Allegany is owned by FH. You can spin different seasons and say that year was this or that but head to head Allegany is owned. So spare us the hatred. Your life is so boring and lame you have to venture to message boards to show your envy. We love it. Keep trying son.

Originally posted by WeHave8:
Tell me why a school like Allegany, that could in all accounts, given their athletic history, be considered a basketball school, but has over twice as many championships in football then FH, whom without question, considers themselves a football school? Tell your band director to keep marching in parades and playing "Barbara Ann" at the football games ad nausem and Alco's band will continue to hang the banners. As for the genuises that run the concession stands, tell them to crank the heat up, the hot dogs are undercooked.
"given their athletic history" Yes, 8 state titles, 600+ wins, yet they can't draw more than a couple of hundred fans even against longtime rivals. Called out on that account by the radio station that covers them how many times? You can cut the apathy on Sedgwick street with a knife. Yet they would rather pump their chests with baseless comments about their crosstown rivals who TOTALLY own them.

And the Fort Hill band will keep playing at the games and end up playing events like the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and for the Sugar Bowl. I guarantee you every Allegany band member would trade all the banners for that opportunity.

As a FH fan...and Ravens fan...I hear about the past quite a bit..."Got 6?" or "Got 8?"

The History Channel will broadcast Camper games right after Steelers games next season...because their fans keep living in the past!

laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT