Jun 16, 2001
Were they played if so score,
If not make up date

Boonsboro vs Silver Oaks

Green Street Academy vs Hancock

Anacostia, DC vs St. Albans, DC is now scheduled for Monday 9/10 at 4:30pm

Last edited:
Boonsboro vs. Silver Oak was rescheduled for Monday

Hancock played Green Street Academy last week. GSA won 30 to 13. Hancock was to play Mount Carmel this week. No report on that game so far.

The MPSSAA County Sports Zone site has Mountain Ridge getting beat 72-7. They have Alco with a bye. They have now moved on to Week 3 but have not even finished posting half the scores from Week 2. Wow this site really took a massive nose dive. Ignore it.

Hancock was to play Mount Carmel this week. No report on that game so far.
----------------------
I saw earlier in the season this game has been cancelled

Hancock is open in MD week2

Hancock was to play Mount Carmel this week. No report on that game so far.
----------------------
I saw earlier in the season this game has been cancelled

Hancock is open in MD week2
Makes sense, because it is no longer listed on the MIAA site.

Todd, who ever they have in charge of it now needs to be canned immediately.

Green Street Academy facebook page says they beat Hancock 44-0 in the resumption of last week's game.

I talked to Hancock today. Their game with Green Street Prep Academy was set for September 1. It was postponed due to weather. Both had a bye for this past week 2 so they finished the game this past weekend. Final score was 42-0 in favor of Green Street Prep. Hancock still has a 9 game schedule. They moved their Week 2 game with Mount Carmel to Week 4.

Also, Forest Park (The Week 8 opponent for FH) got a forfeit win over Southeastern this weekend. Benjamin Franklin will play a make up game today at 3:45 against Lake Clifton. That is only relevant because Clear Spring beat Benjamin Franklin week one and would get a bonus point.

You can see the 1A West correct and up to date scores and point standings on my usual website location:
http://forthillfootball.net/schedules/2018/mpssaa_1A_west.htm

Reactions: Redwhite90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT