ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET...

bigsavage

Blue Chip Poster
Dec 4, 2007
When a lot of you on this board were downplaying this pandemic. Your carelessness and foolhardiness was not only stupid but its turning out to be tragic. Most of you went into hiding after your snake oil salesman lost the election by a huge margin. So I won't name names, but we know who you are. If and when this board ever gets back to a sports discussion I don't see how anyone can take what you guys say seriously at this point...

https://www.times-news.com/news/loc...gn=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

If you violated any of these components, you assisted in killing people.
127053593_1035476773639117_15702976460259042_o.jpg

If you violated any of these components, you assisted in killing people.
127053593_1035476773639117_15702976460259042_o.jpg

So you were one of the COVID deniers initially that really shouldn't be taken seriously moving forward... But for shits and giggles, my two-fold question to you is, are you still advising kids not to get tested? And is COVID still a hoax not to be taken seriously that can be treated like the flu or a common cold?

Last edited:
No one advocated kids not get tested, they figured that one out on their own after the first player tested positive and it got shut down. I just made fun of it. Just like I do when I see WV counties try to lower their positivity rates so the kids can play sports. They did this by making healthy people get tested daily. LOL. That's how dumb the system is. Terps played hoops today at home as are 1000 other schools. Ravens/Steelers pushed back to Sunday in spite of positive tests. Whatever.

My feelings towards COVID are still the same as they always have been. Take caution and protect the vulnerable. And we still can't even do that. Lock downs don't work in case you missed it the first time. Having protests and political rallies do spread the virus. If you bothered to look into all these local deaths and cases you would find they the vast majority are hitting people in nursing homes and assisted living the hardest. That is why the local health dept won't list the ages of death.

But the point of my graphic was to show you there is nothing that can be done about COVID. If you violated any of those 10 bullet points you are as guilty as the Trump Freedom For White People organization not wearing a mask. It's called a virus and you have no clue how to eradicate it. Neither do the experts...in the US, Europe, etc.

Another big surprise...there will be another wave hit in 2021. You can start posting I told you so now. It's a virus.

Last edited:
My feelings towards COVID are still the same as they always have been. Take caution and protect the vulnerable. And we still can't even do that. Lock downs don't work in case you missed it the first time. Having protests and political rallies do spread the virus. If you bothered to look into all these local deaths and cases you would find they the vast majority are hitting people in nursing homes and assisted living the hardest. That is why the local health dept won't list the ages of death.

Another big surprise...there will be another wave hit in 2021. You can start posting I told you so now. It's a virus.

This is Exactly Right ^^^^^

The Hoax has been how it's been handled by Politicians and the media spreading fear to everyone.
Life has to go on, Protect The Vulnerable and keep going.

My Daughter and Boyfriend had it 2 weeks ago, they were both sick for about 24 hours and they tested positive, they stayed in 14 days got tested again and now negative and back to work my grandson 2 years old that lives with them tested negative twice. Her Boyfriend is back to work and there is 7 from his workplace currently out after positive tests

My Wife Tested Positive and was really bad along with Strep at the same time, she really didn't do anything for about 12 days but she also gets really sick from many different things including the flu. in the same house my son and my youngest daughter never felt sick at all and tested negative. I got chills and a fever of 102 felt like crap for about 5 hours and the next day was fine. I'm the only one that never got a Test and We are All Back to Normal. At My Wife's Work they had about 5 people Test Positive and are out of work currently.

All through this, I was worried about my wife as I know her immune system isn't great so I took care of her and kept my youngest daughter away from her as she has a bad immune system, she gets sick all the time, she has had mono twice, strep quite a few times, gets very sick with the flu and seasonal allergies, she's broken out in hives from touching flowers and even just sitting in grass.

In PA they closed Bars Today at 5pm along with liquor store sales, so everyone rushed in Today at the same time to get Alcohol and My Friend sends me a picture from Altoona and there is hundreds lined up in the parking lot to get into the liquor store, literally hundreds of people bunched together so nobody can tell me this is about stopping the spread of a virus as much as it is CONTROL, making people rush to go into big crowds only make it worse. The same for places like Walmart when they were Closing at 8pm and now 10pm instead of staying open 24 Hours like they always have, so now you have people rushing in after work and there's more people there and it only makes it worse not better. smh

Hope Everyone Has a Happy Thanksgiving With Family!!
even those Crazy Lefties That Don't Believe

When a lot of you on this board were downplaying this pandemic. Your carelessness and foolhardiness was not only stupid but its turning out to be tragic. Most of you went into hiding after your snake oil salesman lost the election by a huge margin. So I won't name names, but we know who you are. If and when this board ever gets back to a sports discussion I don't see how anyone can take what you guys say seriously at this point...

https://www.times-news.com/news/loc...gn=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

You take the sports discussion seriously now?

Remember for years they claimed the problem with the Fort Hill schedule was nobody would schedule them and I said that was nonsense? Now in the last few years it’s become painfully obvious Fort Hill has been avoiding and dropping games.

Remember every year they claim they have all these D1 level players? I think last year they said something like 10 - even more than DeMatha. And it turns out they had 1 scholarship player the same amount every other school has.

Remember for years they claimed the problem with the Fort Hill schedule was nobody would schedule them and I said that was nonsense? Now in the last few years it’s become painfully obvious Fort Hill has been avoiding and dropping games.

Remember every year they claim they have all these D1 level players? I think last year they said something like 10 - even more than DeMatha. And it turns out they had 1 scholarship player the same amount every other school has.

If it wasn't travel distance it was school size. If it wasn't school size it was, "We can do it because everyone else was ducking teams". When I said, "I don't see how anyone can take what you guys say seriously at this point..." I was referring to what little credibility they had left. I wasn't the least bit surprised that TDHelmick's judgement has been off when it comes to COVID. He's the same guy that said a certain player was going to have multiple SEC offers.:rolleyes:

Who has FH avoided? Name the specific schools and what year.......FH dropped Cathedral and Friendship, yes that's two....who else? Since it's so-called painfully obvious, it should be pleasantly easy to name names.....write 'em down.

Just read where Mineral and Allegany counties are #1 and #2 for COVID infections per capita in the entire country.. A well done and well deserved distinction for the "covid is a hoax" goobers... :rolleyes:

Reactions: OneRing

This from the same guy who has used dozens of times the Maryland Top 25 rankings to show FH hasn't beaten anyone (even though they rarely play Maryland teams at all) but turns around and says the same Top 25 is a joke when FH makes it in the list. LOL, can't make that stuff up.

So you were one of the COVID deniers initially that really shouldn't be taken seriously moving forward... But for shits and giggles, my two-fold question to you is, are you still advising kids not to get tested? And is COVID still a hoax not to be taken seriously that can be treated like the flu or a common cold?
But it is the flu... Where you been I thought everybody knew that by now....

ADVERTISEMENT