ADVERTISEMENT

Lagmeister cowardly disappeared since Homecoming

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
My first time back on this board in a week and I knew what to expect...another Alco vs. FH pissing match.

Let me just sum it up...
The fact Lagmeister would show his name here on this board within 24 hours after FH finally loses after blistering this board the entire year - winter, spring, summer and fall with upwards of 30 dumb posts per day only to COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR since the week of a Homecoming loss demonstrates the rational and manhood of this old man. Hopefully he did not pass on this mentality to his children. Even moreso that the Alco players ever take on his chicken scratch persona. You do not belong here representing the Alco logo sir. Do everyone a favor and disappear here again. You have ZERO respect from your cowardly disappearance and your words are nothing more than the ramblings of a grumpy, old, unintelligent, yellow belly coward. Head to the bathroom, pull down your pants and double check to see where your stones went. You have been completely AWOL since that Homecoming loss so why are you here today. If you had any brains at all you would have at least waited a month or so before resuming your innate blabbering.

Many here may not like what BoyznBlue has to say but at least he is man enough to post here whether FH wins or loses. I will salute the BoyznBlue. I send the same salute to cumbfanatic and camper21502 for sticking around through thick and thin. These are people I would want in my corner even in disagreement.

Last edited:
I couldn’t agree more Todd. Through the years I’ve had great respect for Lag. Defending him many times. To disappear after homecoming only to come back now and throw jabs is as classless as the issue he so claims upsets him so much with Coach Appel. The people who deserve any kind of response on here continues to decrease daily.

Teets

Delmer Delawder was the man for the Paw Paw AD job, everyone knows it, you know, with the Delawder name and all. Best move Delawder ever made was bringing in Tim Refosco to coach.

Reactions: PowerRamRight
Gentlemen... A few points:

I posted after the Alco/Southern game that I was going to take a leave. This related to the Allegany ejections while they were facing homecoming. I posted nothing about Allegany's success in the first game of the playoffs, so why post anything about Fort HIll? Of course you all missed that because all you wanted to read is something about how great Fort Hill was doing.

Todd, you've been here since 2001 so you have read my positive posts and defense of FH over all the years. You know you have. To pretend this is all about a few weeks is a lie as well as cowardly. Quite frankly, in hindsight I should have let you author your trashing of Keyser.

And FortHIllFan89.... It was once just you and I facing the trolls that were attacking Fort Hill. We defended Fort Hill against the accusations of racism among other things - just the two of us. I bring those times to your memory and to once again state that no other Allegany grad has been more complementary to FH than I have. I understand your defense of Todd. But he is wrong. He is lying about my history and has been around long enough to know the truth.

And now about the coach. Yes, my return to post karma is about the coach. I watched the game hoping FH would win. When the game turned out as it did.... well, yes I felt motivated to make my karma post.

People draw people to Christ by causing others to want to be like them - folks see spirit filled people and say to themselves, "I want what they have." The guy with the vid scheme had religious overtones to his program. As it turned out, he was not drawing people to be like him. Appel wears God on his sleeve. So yes, I have had a growing visceral reaction to his coaching when he uses a public platform to make negative comments about a player's grades. I will let it stand as my explanation of karma.

Being gone a few weeks is nothing. I've been here for years with thousands of posts. Everything I posted about my support for Cumberland and Fort Hill is true... Todd knows this. FortHillFan89, you know it too. Sure, I know you all didn't like my defense of Keyser. You all didn't like my schedule analysis and using the term cheap meat - then again we are adults... well, most of us anyway.

Sure, the loss of a championship game hurts. No more I suppose than trashing Allegany after a homecoming loss. I lived with it for years. I guess the unique loss for FH explains the explosion of hate. But again... me being gone a few weeks and posting about karma is not a reason to lie about all my years in this forum. Specifically two of you in this thread know better.

Gentleman. Be adults. I have over the years - well, mostly. Don't lie about me. I have a right to my reaction when you do.

Last edited:
Oh, and just for the record FortHillFan89. Why have you forgotten our exchange of emails where I encouraged you to become a moderator to get rid of the trolls attacking Fort Hill. Why suddenly now when I challenge Todd for lying about me do you support him?

Yes we both attempted to get rid of the trolls. And we did a pretty good job doing so. Todd isn’t trolling you. I’m disappointed you have been quiet all this time and then come out after the loss making your comments. We can’t always agree with each other and I would have gladly sent you an email but you said earlier you hardly ever check it. I’ve enjoyed swapping gun stories with you. I am just disappointed man. You have typically been pretty balanced. I just found this years comments out of character for you.

Why do you think I don’t respond to OneRing? He’s a troll. I’ve danced around your cheap meat comments all season but you played a tough game week 1 and played nobody until week 10. But we played the cheap meat.

To lighten the mood. Do you know what it takes to satisfy an Amish woman?

Two Mennonite

Yes we both attempted to get rid of the trolls. And we did a pretty good job doing so. Todd isn’t trolling you. I’m disappointed you have been quiet all this time and then come out after the loss making your comments. We can’t always agree with each other and I would have gladly sent you an email but you said earlier you hardly ever check it. I’ve enjoyed swapping gun stories with you. I am just disappointed man. You have typically been pretty balanced. I just found this years comments out of character for you.

Why do you think I don’t respond to OneRing? He’s a troll. I’ve danced around your cheap meat comments all season but you played a tough game week 1 and played nobody until week 10. But we played the cheap meat.

To lighten the mood. Do you know what it takes to satisfy an Amish woman?

Two Mennonite

I like you man. Cheap meat just came to mind. It was merely an attempt at a humorous comeback to all the bragging about the FH schedule. No more, no less. And, quite frankly, with Appel I feel like a jaded lover. Man of God and all that. I was defending FH. Wanting Allegany to merge with FH and have Appel coach the team. You know I posted all that. So, the ejections were my reason to take a leave. And Appel's comments drew me back. When I ran a program I had to deal with coaches that crossed the line. Anyhow. It is what it is.

Reactions: FortHillFan89
What do you call a person who previously posted here daily to the point where you have to sift through his numerous blabbering posts to find what you want to read...to disappearing at Homecoming only to reappear and start posting numerous times again within 24 hours of FH losing a title game? And many of those blabbering posts were to ridicule myself about only being able to get a 9 game schedule to FH coaches, the weakness of the FH schedule, cheap meat, etc. Whatever...it's a coward move and you know it. As I said, you would have been smart to at least wait to post here again other than immediately after FH loses.

You deserve to be called out regardless of what your Alco or FH thoughts are. You are a coward.

What do you call a person who previously posted here daily to the point where you have to sift through his numerous blabbering posts to find what you want to read...to disappearing at Homecoming only to reappear and start posting numerous times again within 24 hours of FH losing a title game? And many of those blabbering posts were to ridicule myself about only being able to get a 9 game schedule to FH coaches, the weakness of the FH schedule, cheap meat, etc. Whatever...it's a coward move and you know it. As I said, you would have been smart to at least wait to post here again other than immediately after FH loses.

You deserve to be called out regardless of what your Alco or FH thoughts are. You are a coward.

Maybe you just feel the need to call someone else a coward because you showed no balls when Appel threw you under the bus.

I’ve said it from the very beginning on here that it’s Todd and Todd’s business and nobody else’s. Everyone wanted to create drama for the two and I can tell you neither operate that way.

I have new toys. I just put a $3700 Thermal Scope on my 5.56 AR for coyote hunting. Will switch it to my Grendel for wild boar hunting. Mine is a step up from this.

Last edited:
I’ve said it from the very beginning that it’s Todd and Todd’s business and nobody else’s. Everyone wanted to create drama for the two and I can tell you neither operate that way.

I have new toys. I just put a $3700 Thermal Scope on my 5.56 AR for coyote hunting. Will switch it to my Grendel for wild boar hunting. Mine is a step up from this.

Holly shit! Hit 'em running like that. Damn. Was that your boy doing the shooting?

That unfortunately wasn’t me. Just a sample of the thermal scope I bought. But I’m hoping to go wild boar hunting and do that.

That unfortunately wasn’t me. Just a sample of the thermal scope I bought. But I’m hoping to go wild boar hunting and do that.

Shooting like that with a rifle is incredible - if I saw what I think I saw... hitting 'em on the run at that distance, well on the run at any distance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT