ADVERTISEMENT

Keyser VS Alco

I am at a complete loss with this one. There seems to be a lot less difference between teams this year. I think Alco pulls the upset.

All Allegany has to do is play one-step-above-piss-poor defense and they can win with their offense. In fact, if FH doesn't improve their offense homecoming might be very interesting this year.

All Allegany has to do is play one-step-above-piss-poor defense and they can win with their offense. In fact, if FH doesn't improve their offense homecoming might be very interesting this year.
Keyser has been shooting their toes off on offense with penalties and unforced turnovers so it is hard to tell which Keyser team shows up at Greenway

Keyser has been shooting their toes off on offense with penalties and unforced turnovers so it is hard to tell which Keyser team shows up at Greenway

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we know which Alco team will show up. As a sidelight, imagine if FH had Allegany's backfield this year.....

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we know which Alco team will show up. As a sidelight, imagine if FH had Allegany's backfield this year.....
according to the experts fh has no line so it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. now if you told me we could have your qb i'd say that would be a big step up.

last time alco got embarrassed they rebounded against Williamsport. They do the same this game.
Alco: 40
Keyser: 36

This game is huge, well every game is huge for Alco at this point. By my projections...a 3 loss Alco will not make the playoffs over a 3 loss Mtn Ridge or a 3 loss Boonsboro. The same goes for a 3 loss Southern. So to sum up...both Alco and Southern need to win out to make the playoffs.

Of course other things come into play like Boonsboro or Mtn Ridge losing twice more.

Allegany 47 - Keyser 27. on another note what a joke the Braddock Warriors are. Last week they quit after 3 qtrs. This week they got into a physical fight with each other in the huddle rolling around on the ground. A huge difference in the youth programs. Alleganys youth program is in shambles, what an embarrassment.

Reactions: camper21502
Or imagine if Alco had FH's defense.. See if the schools were combined we would be AWESOME but I enjoy it like it is..

I think Keyser will get the best of Alco this year. I'm thinking a 28-21 type of game, should be interesting.

This one could go either way. I want my Campers to win but I just dont have any faith in their ability to stop teams on defense or special teams. This is a must win game for Alco and Keyser would love to crush their rivals playoff hopes.. I think it's going to be a high scoring shootout until Keyser pulls away in the 4th..
Keyser 42 Alco 28 Our D is just too horrible with no signs of improving..

This one could go either way. I want my Campers to win but I just dont have any faith in their ability to stop teams on defense or special teams. This is a must win game for Alco and Keyser would love to crush their rivals playoff hopes.. I think it's going to be a high scoring shootout until Keyser pulls away in the 4th..
Keyser 42 Alco 28 Our D is just too horrible with no signs of improving..
camper you might know the answer to this - I think it was before the first game there was some talk about this being the first time hansel was able to run the defense he wanted...maybe it was personnel or maybe it was coaching but the thought was he was finally able to do what he had wanted so this defense would be different. can you shed some light?

Keyser 25 Alco 17

I don't disagree with Keyser edging us here.. but an Alco score of 17 indicates that we could possibly kick a field goal. Unless it's 30 yards or less, I don't see us having a very good shot at that. Special teams hasn't exactly been our strong point this year...

I look for Allegany to have their best defensive effort so far.... I also look for the Campers to come out with a strong offense: Alco by two scores.

camper you might know the answer to this - I think it was before the first game there was some talk about this being the first time hansel was able to run the defense he wanted...maybe it was personnel or maybe it was coaching but the thought was he was finally able to do what he had wanted so this defense would be different. can you shed some light?
I'm not sure if Hansel took over the defense or not.. There was also talk last yr. of him getting more involved with the D. All I know is that it's been severely broken every since Foley left..

If these kids dont wanna tackle, I would bench them and bring up some 10th graders on defense..

Alleganys defense is absolutely horrible. It's even worse that they dont improve. I guess they figure why start playing defense now, they haven't played any defense the last 2 years lol

Penalties are bad as well. Honestly every week it looks like they don't practice so unprepared.

14-13 Keyser in second, since we can talk about the game but somehow can't mention a score

14-13 Keyser in second, since we can talk about the game but somehow can't mention a score
If you wanna keep everyone updated on the score. How about you open a thread and report it like I did last week..

They have good juniors and sophomores, but the team isn't going be any better. 3rd and 1 down a td deep in Keyser territory and they try to run outside and lose a bunch of yards. Down by 2 tds around midfield with 8 minutes left and they punt. This late in the year they can't complete a pass or play defense

Football players want to go to Fort Hill even though they may sit out until their senior year. I feel sorry for the few really talented Alco kids.

It went pretty much how I thought it would go. I had Keyser winning by 2 tds and they did. I just don't understand some of them calls. Why punt when your at the 50 down 2 tds 4th qtr.and your D can barely stop them? They did the same thing last week. It just blows my mind lol.. Also they stopped doing everything that was working on offense and put the game in the QBs hands and he failed once again miserably. Im so sick of the daddy ball treatment that starts in peewee all the way up to HS..

Reactions: cumbfanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT