ADVERTISEMENT

JV: Boonsboro 36 Brunswick 8

LHSlancerFAN

Franchise Poster
Sep 4, 2003
Brunswick JV only dressed 17 players for the game and mustered up a score on Boonsboro's 2nd string defense. Not sure what their varsity roster has going on, but I hope they have some younger kids pulled up. Boonsboro ripped off a 90 yard TD run in the second half and I'd love to give the kid some props on here, but I can't remember his name for the life of me!

Reactions: TDHelmick
chad wyand was the kids name. their varsity doesnt look bad at all on tape. A couple of good skill kids, a young tall qb that can throw, on paper Brunswick looks to be the favorite until Boonsboro can get the offense going and prove otherwise

chad wyand was the kids name. their varsity doesnt look bad at all on tape. A couple of good skill kids, a young tall qb that can throw, on paper Brunswick looks to be the favorite until Boonsboro can get the offense going and prove otherwise
I thought it was Wyand but I didn't want to get the wrong kid! I would definitely say Brunswick is the favorite tomorrow night. If Brunswick can throw the ball, that worries me. The secondary struggled in their scrimmages and against Catoctin, thankfully Allegany stuck to the ground game. Boonsboro's QB has a decent arm, he's just been a little off with the accuracy. I think they have some weapons offensively, they just have to get them all on the same page. Having Pete back on the sidelines tomorrow should help a bit too!

I thought it was Wyand but I didn't want to get the wrong kid! I would definitely say Brunswick is the favorite tomorrow night. If Brunswick can throw the ball, that worries me. The secondary struggled in their scrimmages and against Catoctin, thankfully Allegany stuck to the ground game. Boonsboro's QB has a decent arm, he's just been a little off with the accuracy. I think they have some weapons offensively, they just have to get them all on the same page. Having Pete back on the sidelines tomorrow should help a bit too!
I just think they need to gameplan on offense, they always feel their way, and its a struggle. Boonsboro can pass or throw, they just need a structure and stick with some players. on Defense they should be ok and it should be competitive if the D doesnt spend the whole night on the field.

I enjoy having Washington County chatter here. Please keep sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT