ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming 2022" Allegany vs. Fort Hill TV and Stream info.

Commercial Video

Varsity Poster
Sep 26, 2008
High School Varsity Football
"Homecoming 2022" Allegany vs. Fort Hill TV and Stream info.

We are prohibited by ACPS from broadcasting or streaming or broadcasting the games live. Watch the delayed broadcast in SD on Saturday, October 29 on Breezeline (Atlantic Broadband) Channel 20 at 5PM

We recommend our worldwide HD Streaming on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV. Add the "Boxcast" Channel and find Commercial Video within Boxcast. Also available in HD on our website at https://commercialvideoservices.com/webcasts.htm Our HD stream is a much higher quality than the Breezeline telecast, due to limitations of channel 20.

The delayed HD stream also starts at 10/29 at 5PM. The game is archived on the streaming platforms and available to view anytime after that.

The game will be replayed in SD on Breezeline (Atlantic Broadband) Channel 20 Wednesday, November 2 at 7PM

Why is NFHS allowed to live stream it? Did they have to pay a good bit of money or something?

Why is NFHS allowed to live stream it? Did they have to pay a good bit of money or something?
FH gets a cut of all people hat signup with FH as their school for the year.
it's good to watch the game without announcers, I love watching the game without guys that never played football at any level
giving their opinion all day

FH gets a cut of all people hat signup with FH as their school for the year.
it's good to watch the game without announcers, I love watching the game without guys that never played football at any level
giving their opinion all day
I prefer the announcers. They sometimes see something I don't. And, I really like the instant replay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT