ADVERTISEMENT

Hey HAMSPEAR...

Red Neck

Blue Chip Poster
Jul 8, 2001
I spoke with Andy Hayes (Gameday Mag) last night at my son's game, and they will NOT be doing the Fort Hill / Sherando game. They'll be at the Tuscarora / Stone Bridge game that night. With such a rivalry in the NOVA area I get that, but I continued encouraging him to send a crew to Stephens City. I doubt it will happen, based on his reaction... Their loss...

Not true , he must have been talking about himself being at the game, we have a crew at every Sherando home game, and I know because I am part of that crew! Haha. Now, if I haven't been told something about the other guy of my crew going away for a game ,then maybe that's true. But highly unlikely, we are both at all the home Sherando games. I am pretty sure you can count on a live broadcast with video for that game. However, I will confirm for you when I get a chance to find out.

Great! Glad to know there will be coverage. I have family that will likely not make the game but would purchase a 3-day subscription. Please let me know.

Andy acknowledged getting my email request and said what I posted. He must of been referring to himself, as you said... Was the Martinsburg/Sherando game broadcast? I don't see it listed on the home page.

Thanks

Yes it was, however we were having a few technical difficulties that did not allow us to record the video, for replaying later , I don't handle that part of it, but I am pretty sure will have that fixed before we go live the next game.

Yes it was, however we were having a few technical difficulties that did not allow us to record the video, for replaying later , I don't handle that part of it, but I am pretty sure will have that fixed before we go live the next game.
Glad to see you guys win, as I predicted. Make sure you get those bugs worked out before the FH game. I've let family know a subscription to Gameday is an option :) If I decide to go, instead of to my son's game I'll look you up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT