ADVERTISEMENT

Helmetgate video on YouTube

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
There is a video supposedly the helmet gate evidence video on youtube. To me it just looks like 23 minutes of highlights of the game idk lol. Its called SHS VS FHHS 10/05/2018.

Is it illegal for opposing coaches to tape their opponents signal?
If so, then aren't they in fact cheating?

Just saw it. Hearing Todd calling defenses to his coaches is all that’s there. Such an asinine accusation. Fort Hill is owed an apology.
And coaches responding to his play calling with corresponding calls to players on the field. I guess they haven't seen how coaching works when done efficiently. Smh

Reactions: 52 to victory
Ms. Mclaughlin (see Southern's roster) did a great job video taping. Can she do bar mitzvahs? The color clarity was excellent. A couple close up shots would have enhanced the production, but, all in all, I'd give it an A-.

I’ve seen the video. Clearly, one can hear the coaches on the sidelines relay the calls in and the FH defensive captain is constantly looking to the sidelines listening for the relay. It shows the classlessness of the Southern HC and his underhanded conduct because he did not like the way outcome of the MPSSAA. Sour-Grapes High School. The fact that someone puts the video on YouTube the day after the rematch blowout is just sad and hilarious at the same time. The FH players clearly look like they line up wrong a couple times which is hilarious given Southern allegations.

Last edited:
I’ve een the video. Clearly, one can hear the coaches on the sidelines relay the calls in and the FH defensive captain is constantly looking to the sidelines listening for the relay. It shows the classlessness of the Southern HC and his underhanded conduct because he did not like the way outcome of the MPSSAA. Sour-Grapes High School. The fact that someone puts the video on YouTube the day after the rematch blowout is just sad and hilarious at the same time. The FH players clearly look like they line up wrong a couple times which is hilarious given Southern allegations.

Laughable though it may be, Southern must believe it to put it on YouTube. Nonplussed.

Seriously? Is that all they had?

There must be a lot of players with the nicknames Brodie, Maddog, Thunder and Three-Three-Three...lol.

What an embarrassment for the Southern program. I feel for the players. The decision that was made was by adults - how pathetic!

I'm still interested in how legal it is to purposely record other players coaching signals and play calls. And to send those tapes to other teams. That still sounds like the bigger infraction here.

But still...it just shows how bad Southern's coaching staff must be that it literally did nothing for them to have it at their disposal.

Posting that video was classless, cowardly and certainly not in good sportsmanship. The Southern boys surprised me with their comments to the FH players things like “You’ll be in prison soon anyway.” It’s easy to see where they’ve learned this bigotry, bias and racism. Thank you, Ram Fan, for revealing your true lack of character. You’re exactly who I thought you were.

Posting that video was classless, cowardly and certainly not in good sportsmanship. The Southern boys surprised me with their comments to the FH players things like “You’ll be in prison soon anyway.” It’s easy to see where they’ve learned this bigotry, bias and racism. Thank you, Ram Fan, for revealing your true lack of character. You’re exactly who I thought you were.
Are you really gonna call Southern's players racist after the problems FH has had with racism? I'd say thanks for revealing your true hypocrisy, but you've been doing that since your first post.

Yes. I will call racism and bigotry out, when I see it. I saw and read it here and at the game on Friday. So, I called it out.

You may notice, that I rarely respond to you. That’s because I have no respect for you. Your comments offer nothing to any discussion. It’s as if you’re a 7th grader that got a hold of his grandfathers account information and insists on injecting himself, negatively, into every discussion about Fort Hill.

You’re like the Ram Fan that posted the video. You’re a classless, coward that nobody here, of integrity, respects.

Yes. I will call racism and bigotry out, when I see it. I saw and read it here and at the game on Friday. So, I called it out.

You may notice, that I rarely respond to you. That’s because I have no respect for you. Your comments offer nothing to any discussion. It’s as if you’re a 7th grader that got a hold of his grandfathers account information and insists on injecting himself, negatively, into every discussion about Fort Hill.

You’re like the Ram Fan that posted the video. You’re a classless, coward that nobody here, of integrity, respects.
Except for when Fort Hill is racist, then you keep your trap shut.

I understand why you won't reply to me... its because you cant come up with a decent reply. You just get angry. Like you did in your last reply. I dont slurp FH and you get angry that I dont share your bias. Your name is literally pro FH, but I get called for being biased Anyone who doesn't share your bias is classless. Listen to yourself.

That's why you will never be taken serious here, which kills you. You will just continue to be laughed at.

Except for when Fort Hill is racist, then you keep your trap shut.

I understand why you won't reply to me... its because you cant come up with a decent reply. You just get angry. Like you did in your last reply. I dont slurp FH and you get angry that I dont share your bias. Your name is literally pro FH, but I get called for being biased Anyone who doesn't share your bias is classless. Listen to yourself.

That's why you will never be taken serious here, which kills you. You will just continue to be laughed at.
Really? You're going to question whether or not someone is taken seriously on here???

Most level-headed individuals can't and won't respond to you because of your obvious *BIAS AGAINST* anything and everything FH. Your name was a lame attempt to be critical of FH. You stink of hypocrisy and can't debate without insult. This will be my final post to you as you aren't intelligent enough to have a civil discussion. I feel sorry for what your world must be like.

Really? You're going to question whether or not someone is taken seriously on here???

Most level-headed individuals can't and won't respond to you because of your obvious *BIAS AGAINST* anything and everything FH. Your name was a lame attempt to be critical of FH. You stink of hypocrisy and can't debate without insult. This will be my final post to you as you aren't intelligent enough to have a civil discussion. I feel sorry for what your world must be like.
Do you promise not to post anymore to my responses? At least not until you get past your bias and start using common sense?

You are actually going to call you and half the people on here level-headed? :D
How far removed from reality can one person be? You think anyone who doesn't constantly praise fort hill is biased against them, as is everybody who liked your post. With the exception of hbpass, none of you have ever added anything to the conversation. Just fort hill cheerleading.

The most perfect part of all of this is how you call me biased when you so proudly display your own bias. I just cant figure out if you see it, and dont care, or are so biased in favor of FH that you cant see it at all. How did it get so bad for you? Do you let your parents know they failed you?

Go on and run away because you cant do anything but project your own inadequacies on me. Just dont blame me when I hold up the mirror and you dont like your own reflection.

Last edited:

And please explain how my name is critical of FH? Dont stoop to bullshit lies just because it makes your delusions more real. This is why your obsession is so troubling, all you can see anywhere are slights against a school that you dont even attend. Sorry, that's not normal by any definition.

And please explain how my name is critical of FH? Dont stoop to bullshit lies just because it makes your delusions more real. This is why your obsession is so troubling, all you can see anywhere are slights against a school that you dont even attend. Sorry, that's not normal by any definition.
I knew you would be too scared to answer the most simple question ever asked. Cant have your fantasy world ruined by actually having to be rational, can you?

For all the winning FH does on the football field, the obsessed fans cant ever seem to win in the forums. Shame.

Do you promise not to post anymore to my responses? At least not until you get past your bias and start using common sense?

You are actually going to call you and half the people on here level-headed? :D
How far removed from reality can one person be? You think anyone who doesn't constantly praise fort hill is biased against them, as is everybody who liked your post. With the exception of hbpass, none of you have ever added anything to the conversation. Just fort hill cheerleading.

The most perfect part of all of this is how you call me biased when you so proudly display your own bias. I just cant figure out if you see it, and dont care, or are so biased in favor of FH that you cant see it at all. How did it get so bad for you? Do you let your parents know they failed you?

Go on and run away because you cant do anything but project your own inadequacies on me. Just dont blame me when I hold up the mirror and you dont like your own reflection.
As a FH graduate, who has supported the program their entire life, who is also somebody who is not on the praise fh coaches bandwagon no matter what, you are speaking the truth!
A few days ago an Alco poster said they really want to root for FH but the FH fans make it almost impossible. I can see where that person and others are coming from. When you can't just admit when anybody associated with FH does something wrong and move on, you got issues. It doesn't mean you don't support them or want them to win you are simply expressing an opinion.

As a FH graduate, who has supported the program their entire life, who is also somebody who is not on the praise fh coaches bandwagon no matter what, you are speaking the truth!
A few days ago an Alco poster said they really want to root for FH but the FH fans make it almost impossible. I can see where that person and others are coming from. When you can't just admit when anybody associated with FH does something wrong and move on, you got issues. It doesn't mean you don't support them or want them to win you are simply expressing an opinion.
Yep. I've never been anti-FH. I can however be very anti-FH fan when they refuse to use reason and logic.

There is a video supposedly the helmet gate evidence video on youtube. To me it just looks like 23 minutes of highlights of the game idk lol. Its called SHS VS FHHS 10/05/2018.
Can’t find it... did it get taken down? Can you post a link pls?

Yeah, I watched this yesterday. It's a 20+ minute video of Coach Appel - get this - coaching from high up, where he has been all year and most of the previous several years' games. This whole thing was a silly manifestation of jealousy. Coach Appel, his coaches, and more importantly the FH team deserves a public apology from Southern. Won't happen.

Yeah, I watched this yesterday. It's a 20+ minute video of Coach Appel - get this - coaching from high up, where he has been all year and most of the previous several years' games. This whole thing was a silly manifestation of jealousy. Coach Appel, his coaches, and more importantly the FH team deserves a public apology from Southern. Won't happen.
Hell, we're still waiting for FH to apologize to Brunswick for that ridiculous stunt of crying to Yahoo and calling the school to get an innocent player suspended.
All over a crybaby conspiracy theory that mirrors the Zapruder scene from JFK.
You need to learn that when you point a finger at someone else, you are pointing three back at yourself.

Hell, we're still waiting for FH to apologize to Brunswick for that ridiculous stunt of crying to Yahoo and calling the school to get an innocent player suspended.
All over a crybaby conspiracy theory that mirrors the Zapruder scene from JFK.
You need to learn that when you point a finger at someone else, you are pointing three back at yourself.

I was in the Allegany band that went to the Cotton Bowl parade in Dallas the year after the JFK assassination. I got to see the area first hand. Oswald, or anyone else with decent skill, could have shot JFK with a pistol from the other window when the limo was coming toward him. So too, anyone with moderate skill with a scoped rifle would never have missed that first shot going away. That entire area is much closer in than the film suggests. Hence the conspiracies. If anything was a bit phony about the Zapruder film was the impression of greater distance between objects.

I was in the Allegany band that went to the Cotton Bowl parade in Dallas the year after the JFK assassination. I got to see the area first hand. Oswald, or anyone else with decent skill, could have shot JFK with a pistol from the other window when the limo was coming toward him. So too, anyone with moderate skill with a scoped rifle would never have missed that first shot going away. That entire area is much closer in than the film suggests. Hence the conspiracies. If anything was a bit phony about the Zapruder film was the impression of greater distance between objects.
I learned from R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket that it was a shot any marine could have hit.

I learned from R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket that it was a shot any marine could have hit.

That was a great film. I have an autographed pic with me standing beside R. Lee at the Dover NASCAR race - great guy, a million laughs. He was at the race representing Glock.

However, if memory serves the film said Oswald was a sniper. That was incorrect. He was an open sights marksman. Still, one doesn't pass on the easiest shot from one window, miss the first easy shot on the other window and then make a head shot after cycling many rounds: it doesn't make sense. My theory is the head shot was accomplished from a window in the building next to the book depository.

They took it down

The YouTube video was from the inside again immediately after the loss. Jon Nazelrod has a neurological disorder. His coaching days are numbered. Not sure if his disorder got in the way of judgement when it came to this whole helmet listening device debacle but something surely clouded his judgement. Because of it Southern has lost all respect from Cumberland. Even people that despise FH know how stupid the whole thing was.

Southern will go back to sucking. They will not be playing FH in football ever again while keeping other local schools. Just as it was when they pissed and moaned about how their program was in trouble as an excuse to dodge FH. No respect anymore. None.

On top of that their team stunk up Greenway last Friday. Good riddins. If I sound harsh, good. They have it coming.

I just remember the movie with Cosner... seemed pretty convincing

Another excellent film. I have no doubt that it was a hit with multiple shooters and that Oswald was one of them. He probably did take the first missed shot; but he was also set up to take the complete fall as a patsy. Ruby then silenced him.

The YouTube video was from the inside again immediately after the loss. Jon Nazelrod has a neurological disorder. His coaching days are numbered. Not sure if his disorder got in the way of judgement when it came to this whole helmet listening device debacle but something surely clouded his judgement. Because of it Southern has lost all respect from Cumberland. Even people that despise FH know how stupid the whole thing was.

Southern will go back to sucking. They will not be playing FH in football ever again while keeping other local schools. Just as it was when they pissed and moaned about how their program was in trouble as an excuse to dodge FH. No respect anymore. None.

On top of that their team stunk up Greenway last Friday. Good riddins. If I sound harsh, good. They have it coming.

Their coach and staff acted stupidly and became the town's laughing stock and their team got beat to death. I don't know how much more mileage can be extracted from the situation. How can Southern, having so little to show for any of their efforts, draw anymore attention. They are so over dude.

Reactions: towpath94
That was a great film. I have an autographed pic with me standing beside R. Lee at the Dover NASCAR race - great guy, a million laughs. He was at the race representing Glock.

However, if memory serves the film said Oswald was a sniper. That was incorrect. He was an open sights marksman. Still, one doesn't pass on the easiest shot from one window, miss the first easy shot on the other window and then make a head shot after cycling many rounds: it doesn't make sense. My theory is the head shot was accomplished from a window in the building next to the book depository.
I just remember the dark humor in the line, "These men (also talking about Charles Whitman) show what one motivated marine and his rifle can do." He was actually proud that it was marines who did that.

I just remember the dark humor in the line, "These men (also talking about Charles Whitman) show what one motivated marine and his rifle can do." He was actually proud that it was marines being able to do that.

Yes, I remember that. Of course, remember the marine with the peace sign on his helmet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT