ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to all local teams tonight and the rest of the season

Bleedred4life

Junior Varsity Poster
Aug 12, 2022
This is what we've been waiting for all summer. I've had my own battle with this board as I couldn't use my old login name. Yes, I lost my password and my old email address. But don't worry, I'm still Bleedred only 4life. I was glad to see jailer back in the mix, but a few of the "old guys" seem to be missing. We'll deal with that later.

I did see Frankfort and Moorefield last week. I don't believe that the Falcons are very good and Moorefield is as bad as I've ever seen them. I'm wondering if they will score this season. Fort Hill and Northern will be interesting. Northern appears to be very big up front, and it is game # 1. However, Fort Hill is loaded barring any injuries. Mountain Ridge and Southern is going to tell us how much Southern progressed since last year.

For me, the most interesting game of the week will be Alco and Hollidaysburg. Kudos for Alco scheduling them, but to play them week one is crazy. No other team in the area, except Fort Hill would even think of putting them on their schedule. They will be the most physical team Alco will play this year, and that's not taking anything away from Fort Hill. Plus Hollidaysburg has a game under their belt as they started last week. I think that Alco has a very good set of starters, but they are really thin on back ups.

Bottom line, it's going to be a good weekend for football!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT