ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill open dates if any?

hamspear

Hall of Fame Poster Candidate
Nov 3, 2009
Is schedule full? If not what open dates are available ? Thanks

I heard FH cancelled the Friendship contract. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

MCC beat FH, fair and square...the stadium would be packed with those looking for revenge, and those who like to see FH get beat.

You mean FCA beat FH. MCC did not. No one is questioning the validity of the outcome. I was there at the FCA game. What I said was that FCA will not fill up the stadium like MCC but it would still be an above average, very good crowd.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Just saw on the FH Twitter page that the schedule is set for next year. It does not give the opponents yet. Just says there will be six new opponents on the schedule next season.

When it is released, we will have to endure all the Lagmeisterites offering their professional knowledge of each team.

Reactions: PowerRamRight
Based on all the past talk of scheduling out of the playoffs I think this years schedule will make it look like FH was playing a SEC conference schedule the last few years. A regroup season on the hill until the next great group comes up. I don't think its a coincidence that the schedule is finished already.

Reactions: RollSentinels
If there are 6 different opponents it appears to eliminate FCA. They cannot be on the schedule, which is disappointing. FH is not listed on FCA’s 2018 calendar. According to MaxPreps, FCA has a team from Delaware during Week 8.

Last edited:
If there are 6 different opponents it appears to eliminate FCA cannot be on the schedule, which is disappointing. FH is not listed on FCA’s 2018 calendar. According to MaxPreps, FCA has a team from Delaware during Week 8.

This would certainly appear to be a rebuilding year for both Alco and FH. Dropping FCA shows FH has a better handle on it than Hansel taking Alco down to play Dunbar without the services of Robinette.

Anyone know the Alco schedule? I know Chestnut Ridge is gone. Oh wait this is the FH football schedule forum. Sorry.

Reactions: ConeyIsland
Anyone know the Alco schedule? I know Chestnut Ridge is gone. Oh wait this is the FH football schedule forum. Sorry.

Are you implying that my comments suggesting FH did a smart thing by dropping FCA and is perhaps doing a better job scheduling than Alco do not belong in this thread? (By the way, this is a thread not a forum).

Hollidaysburg is week 4. They're still on the sched.

The full 10 game schedule will be released soon, I'm pretty sure. I think they're just waiting for finalized contracts and assurances.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Hollidaysburg is week 4. They're still on the sched.

The full 10 game schedule will be released soon, I'm pretty sure. I think they're just waiting for finalized contracts and assurances.
Has anyone gone through Helmick's trash yet or even considered bugging the Fort Hill A.D.'s office? I mean c'mon guys, its like we are not even trying! I mean if we wait for the schedule to be released, then we won't know until everyone else knows.....how can we possibly dazzle our friends and colleagues with insider knowledge if they already know the info? For shame........................kidding aside... I do enjoy the info this board provides... even if it is just conjecture sometimes...it helps pass the time until the boys of fall return!

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Has anyone gone through Helmick's trash yet or even considered bugging the Fort Hill A.D.'s office? I mean c'mon guys, its like we are not even trying! I mean if we wait for the schedule to be released, then we won't know until everyone else knows.....how can we possibly dazzle our friends and colleagues with insider knowledge if they already know the info? For shame........................kidding aside... I do enjoy the info this board provides... even if it is just conjecture sometimes...it helps pass the time until the boys of fall return!

All I know is that Hollidaysburg is week 4 and that 10 games have been found for 2018, via the FH Football twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT