ADVERTISEMENT

Fort hill needs a ref at practice

The 2 illegal shift penalties that wiped out big runs were very questionable calls but other than that it’s been a good game

A holding call brought a touchdown back and at least 1 holding call. They’ve been clean the last couple drives. Thank goodness

This is ridiculous
This has come to be normal for FH. For whatever reason year after year they seem to be oblivious as to what a penalty is. The week off really hurt. They really don't look ready for next week. Let's hope they have a good week of practice and make some adjustments.
It really doesn't make sense to have starters in up 17 with two minutes to go. Let's give the backup qb a few reps in case he's needed down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony54
This has come to be normal for FH. For whatever reason year after year they seem to be oblivious as to what a penalty is. The week off really hurt. They really don't look ready for next week. Let's hope they have a good week of practice and make some adjustments.
It really doesn't make sense to have starters in up 17 with two minutes to go. Let's give the backup qb a few reps in case he's needed down the road.
Lmao… I say the same thing when in pee wee local.. 27-6 and they scream to put their 1st string back in… like what are you accomplishing by making kids go in to stop an extra point..makes no sense whatsoever. But hey when it’s daddy ball…. You know what happens

The fumbles are killers too. I know of at least 2 today. I really hope that Fort Hill will clean this up by next week because briar woods is a whole lot better than Hollidaysburg.

The fumbles are killers too. I know of at least 2 today. I really hope that Fort Hill will clean this up by next week because briar woods is a whole lot better than Hollidaysburg.
Honestly, I think Hollidaysburg would be a whole lot better if they threw the ball more. Whoever's calling the snaps didn't play to the strength of their game.

FH better get better at defending the pass. Next to penalties, this is definitely a weakness. The only reliable db is #21. In #3's defense, he's running the ball all of the time. Only so much you can expect from the young man. Yet, he still does an admirable job. No wonder he's cramping up so much.

Honestly, I think Hollidaysburg would be a whole lot better if they threw the ball more. Whoever's calling the snaps didn't play to the strength of their game.

FH better get better at defending the pass. Next to penalties, this is definitely a weakness. The only reliable db is #21. In #3's defense, he's running the ball all of the time. Only so much you can expect from the young man. Yet, he still does an admirable job. No wonder he's cramping up so much.

The starting QB for Hollidaysburg couldn't hit the broadside of a barn tonight. The 2nd string QB had all the passing yards.. By the time he entered, the game was decided and FH's defense played soft coverage. #21 isn't a DB. He's a defensive end who drops into coverage when necessary.

The starting QB for Hollidaysburg couldn't hit the broadside of a barn tonight. The 2nd string QB had all the passing yards.. By the time he entered, the game was decided and FH's defense played soft coverage. #21 isn't a DB. He's a defensive end who drops into coverage when necessary.
21 is Steven Spencer, he is more of an outside linebacker that drops into coverage. I think FH would be better served to play him at safety. He defends the pass and the run equally well. Very instinctual, aggressive, and smart player.

21 is Steven Spencer, he is more of an outside linebacker that drops into coverage. I think FH would be better served to play him at safety. He defends the pass and the run equally well. Very instinctual, aggressive, and smart player.
You are right. He has great catchup speed.

You're right. He shouldn't be the starting QB. He should be a tailback.

#21 might as well be one (starting DB). Him and #3 are FH's "real threat" pass defense. Not downplaying anyone of FHs team as they all play their butts off. They are critical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT