ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Fans, Urgent Help is Needed!!!

bleedred

Franchise Poster
Oct 16, 2001
Okay, the other day I went to the Downtown Dollar and picked up a Helmet, mic receiver for the upcoming game. I installed it into my FH cap and went to practice to test it out. The problem is that all I was able to pick up was the Home Shopping network! What did I do wrong? Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Reactions: redtheperson
Sorry, but you wasted your time, money, and effort. The signals are scrambled and only decoded by official team decoders!!

Reactions: redtheperson
Thanks Red Dude, I was told that I could pick up an official decoder at the KBar as long as I had the password. On my way to get it now!

Okay, the other day I went to the Downtown Dollar and picked up a Helmet, mic receiver for the upcoming game. I installed it into my FH cap and went to practice to test it out. The problem is that all I was able to pick up was the Home Shopping network! What did I do wrong? Any suggestions will be appreciated!
You weren't close enough to the crown of the field, where the relays are kept hidden. How did you not know this? Werent you the one that accused teams of using the crown of the field to cheat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT