ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill at Old Mill game moved

It was good to talk with some of the Old Mill administration and security people at the game. They filled me in on what's going on concerning this thread. So did some of the really nice female Anne Arundel police officers who stood with me for a good while before the game started. They really can shed the light. It's a shame many communities like this have to deal with so much violence this day in age. Cumberland being no exception of course. Hard times. I lived literally 15 minutes away from their neighborhoods for a short stint in my life long ago and wish them well this season.

I personally was never upset about the security issues they had to deal with and even wanted to be helpful if possible. Was more disheartened by the inability to reach someone or get a response from people we set the game up with. Sometimes you have to walk in another administrators shoes to see how many hats they have to wear.

At the same time could not help but notice the article in the Cumberland newspaper this morning. Apparently the writer dealt with the same frustrations many of us at FH encountered. Do better. But no hard feelings. This is not life or death. But we do want what's best for the students by setting good examples.

STORY LINK:

Alex Rychwalski | A simple no would have sufficed

if you think Joe Biden got the most votes in History
got more votes than Obama ever did all the while Trump got more African American Votes and more Latino Votes than ever.... You are living in a different World.
The Victim? The Democrats are the ones always playing victim hell every time someone breaks the law and get shot it's always the Police's fault....
We had riots through the streets for months in all the democrat cities and nothing was done from people getting killed to stealing, robberies, beatings, burning a police station and a church down all the while running inside of stores and out with stuff they called free while the Police were told to standby and watch and do nothing.
Yet we spent money on another witch hunt over Jan 6th....
please please let me take a ride on that spaceship you keep taking to outer space!!
You think Trump got the most African American votes in history?
Bwaaahahahaha! The most Latino? Bwaaahahahaha!

Trump steals classified documents and sells them to our enemies and calls it a witch hunt... you don't even want us punishing criminals that sell state secrets if they are Republican.

Republicans literally committed a terrorist attack on the capitol and cry that law enforcement should he canceled because they were arrested for it
The party of law and order is literally rushing to defend the biggest criminal in government history. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't scary.

Nothing brainwashed better than Republican fascism I guess

Reactions: bigsavage and Dwj21
I hope you’re trying to elicit a response and not really as stupid as you just came off!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT