ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill and Allegany home games will be livestreamed.

Commercial Video

Varsity Poster
Sep 26, 2008
Commercial Video will be livestreaming Fort Hill and Allegany home games. Also live on Atlantic Broadband channel 20 with the exception of the 10/30 and 11/6 games, which will be live online but delayed until 10pm on channel 20 due to our Frankfort Live games airing the sane night. More details to follow.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks Greg. There is so much more to what you have to do than people realize. Greg wasn't born yesterday...he's really good at this folks. Also of note, the schedules changed slightly since last week. I'm sure you have them now I hope.

I have learned more about this broadcast process in the past two weeks than my entire life (which is still little). When Greg explains it, it all makes sense. I see things a little different now. Maybe we all can learn this lesson.

5 turnovers in the first half for northern, all I believe in Alco territory. Alco has some solid looking players in the back field though and if the line comes together they could have a good running game. Passing game doesn't look in sync yet though

thoughts on the game? both teams didn't look to sharp. Didn't have much time for practice! can't wait to see what FH can bring to the table tomorrow. Im calling tomorrow Fort Hill 35. Mountain Ridge 7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT