ADVERTISEMENT

FORT HILL 2021 VARSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
The Fort Hill Varsity Football Schedule for 2021 is posted on FortHillFootball.net. All dates and times are currently set but could change. Fort Hill is still working on a game for October 22.

Three new opponents are on the slate including Class 4A Old Mill (one of the top programs in Anne Arundel County) and Class 2A Oakdale (one of the top programs in Frederick County). The Sentinels have never played either team in school history. Both games are two year deals for Fort Hill. Also new on the slate is Class 1A Smithsburg out of Washington County, who FH last played in 2010.

If a date or time changes, it will be updated on the FortHillFootball.net website.

SCHEDULE LINK: http://forthillfootball.net/schedule_2021.htm

Thanks Todd, nice to see schools from Washington and Federick counties. I'd like to see the youth football teams do the same. I mean, If they can't play us at the high school level, then why are we playing them In the junior league?

Any possibilities for the October 22nd date yet?

Several schools in Pa are listed as having that date open. The closest would be New Oxford in Adams county. They list as having no preference as to home or away.

Last edited:
I told the FH coaches back in March to ride this one out when it comes to a Week 8 game. I will get our kids a game. When August gets here it will be a mad scheduling scramble when many teams find out they cannot field a team due to either a lack of numbers or a fear of COVID - especially in the metro areas.

We just saw NC State bail out of the college World Series due to a handful of positive COVID tests and that scenario is a guarantee to happen this fall at the high school level. So hopefully the MPSSAA does right by the student-athlete again and allows teams to add/drop opponents even after the first play date. It will all need to be on a week-by-week basis. They really have no choice as COVID is not going to magically disappear.

Long story short, FH may not fill that hole until October. That is not my concern. My concern is just being able to play the games they do have (don't see it).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT