ADVERTISEMENT

FH

Yep, the current #2 team in 2A in the state of MD, and a team that made it to the state semifinals last year.

How did Alco do against Chestnut RIdge and keyser? Sure Northern and Towson will be a big test.. Kent would of put a 50 spot on big blue. Northern might be.

This post was edited on 10/17 10:38 PM by westwatch

FH89 I was just going to say the same thing. With a name like ALLEGANY PRIDE, I would think he could spell.

Yea chestnut ridge and keyser were cupcakes with winning records...oh sorry alco lost to those cup cakes.....I would worry about northern in your rear view...opps now out your windshild...

I think this FH team is improving every week. Kent Island is not5 a bad team! FH was just that much better!

As BigAlco used to say...GET OVER IT!

A 2A team with a 6-0 record. CUPCAKE????? . How many undefeated 2A teams will Alco play this year?? ZERO!!!!! They will play 1 undefeated 1A team and will lose by 20+.

Apparently scheduling a team whose only loss in the last two years prior to tonight was to eventual state champs Middletown in week 13 = a cupcake?? Heres a quarter, buy a clue.

Kent Island will most likely be representing the 2a east again this yr. Hell with Middletown being down, the Bucs could play at the Bank this year.

Yeah, FHHS. But you overlook that Kent Island has played nothing but CUPCAKES for years. LOL. It takes an extreme level of stupidity to call out a team that BEAT the 2 teams you LOST to.

Wait a minute, Alco played on undefeated 2A team this year. It was week 1, you know, that powerhouse St Charles. Until then, they had never lost a game!

ADVERTISEMENT