ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs. Old Mill prediction

BIGREDFAN08

Junior Varsity Reader
Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have any good predictions on todays game? Old mill looks like they have decent size players and about 50 on the sideline durning game play.

Reactions: Tony54
I hear they run a lot. That IMO won't bode against our defense. I also believe our speed won't be matched. 35-14 ish FH.

Last edited:
Baltimore Sports and Life online Blog:
Old Mill had a MPSSAA top five passing unit in ‘21, but the Patriots used the ground game and stiff defense to take a 35-0 win over North County. Keondre Green rushed for 137 yards and two scores on 18 carries, and Max Jones added 73 yards and a touchdown on ten carries. The Pats passing game wasn’t abandoned, as Aiden Day hooked up with Keyshaun Green for a pair of touchdowns through the air. This week, the Patriots host defending 1A state champion Fort Hill, a year after the Pats traveled to Cumberland and came back with a 28-13 loss in week two. The Sentinels won their opener, 36-7, over Northern. Senior Tavon Willis rushed for three touchdowns (had another touchdown reception called back) for ‘Big Red’, and senior Mikey Allen added two more scores on runs of 88 yards and 50 yards.

Baltimore Sports and Life online Blog:
Old Mill had a MPSSAA top five passing unit in ‘21, but the Patriots used the ground game and stiff defense to take a 35-0 win over North County. Keondre Green rushed for 137 yards and two scores on 18 carries, and Max Jones added 73 yards and a touchdown on ten carries. The Pats passing game wasn’t abandoned, as Aiden Day hooked up with Keyshaun Green for a pair of touchdowns through the air. This week, the Patriots host defending 1A state champion Fort Hill, a year after the Pats traveled to Cumberland and came back with a 28-13 loss in week two. The Sentinels won their opener, 36-7, over Northern. Senior Tavon Willis rushed for three touchdowns (had another touchdown reception called back) for ‘Big Red’, and senior Mikey Allen added two more scores on runs of 88 yards and 50 yards.
So what’s your thoughts on tonight’s game.

So what’s your thoughts on tonight’s game.
I would think with them being a running Team FH will shut them down fairly well.
It's really the teams that can throw the ball all over the field that can hurt FH
I would guess FH 35-14
just from the small video I watched, they have good size on the line but their handoffs and pitches in the backfield are very slow and it will cause them problems because FH will be in their backfield most of the day.
I just hope everyone gets out of their before the street lights come on for safety reasons...

I would think with them being a running Team FH will shut them down fairly well.
It's really the teams that can throw the ball all over the field that can hurt FH
I would guess FH 35-14
just from the small video I watched, they have good size on the line but their handoffs and pitches in the backfield are very slow and it will cause them problems because FH will be in their backfield most of the day.
I just hope everyone gets out of their before the street lights come on for safety reasons...
Yeah that’s crazy. Pretty sad world we live in these days!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT