ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs Lewis

I don't remember a Team as bad as that Reginald Lewis Team ever playing in the Stadium before....
I knew from the Coin flip when FH won the toss and Deferred to the 2nd half and that team said we will kickoff that it was gonna be ugly

62-12 Final. This Lewis team must have had several departures from the 12-1 team of last season. Anyone have any info on this?

The really sad reality is RL went into the 1A playoffs undefeated 2 and 3 years ago. I believe they won the South Region in ‘15 and ‘16.

The last few seasons they seemed to breeze through their regular season and then get stomped in the regionals.

Reactions: Argox66
I don't remember a Team as bad as that Reginald Lewis Team ever playing in the Stadium before....
I knew from the Coin flip when FH won the toss and Deferred to the 2nd half and that team said we will kickoff that it was gonna be ugly
Is this just another case of a Baltimore School, like Overlea, who won every single game year after year and exited the first round of the playoffs with big whoopings? How does a team like this have so many wins one year and then be this bad?

Baltimore City divides their schools into three tiers, at least that used to be. It used to be divided up so that as many teams had the chance to make the state playoffs in each classification without knocking each other out point wise. But now I am not sure how they make those city schedules.

Last edited:
A very bad team will make any decent team look like they played well.

Just like against Morgantown, the defense played exceptionally well. That's where 47 points came from, anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT