ADVERTISEMENT

FH vs. Catoctin officially moved to Saturday at 2:00

Will they attempt to remove some of the snow from the turf or let Mother Nature do what she can and live with the results? Back in 2014 Frankfort had a state semi-final game the Saturday after Thanksgiving. On Tuesday night the area received a snow similar to yesterdays (maybe a little less).

Calls, texts and facebook posts were put out to the community to help remove the snow from the field. The response was overwhelming and in a few hours the snow was removed to the sides with help of 4 wheelers, people shoveling and snow blowers. Much care was taken to keep a lift on the blades of snow removal equipment to prevent damage to the field.

Fortunately with the help of some sun and warmer temperatures the field was in pretty good condition for the Saturday game. If you see highlights from that game you will see the snowbanks around the perimeter off the field. Saturday should provide for a memorable experience for the Fort Hill players and fans.

I would like to know what the Sports Writers are smoking in Frederick on there predictions for the FH Game, and know one beats Damascus at Damacus:
5bed06eea0415.image.jpg

Buy Now
The Prophets

Last edited:
I would like to know what the Sports Writers are smoking in Frederick on there predictions for the FH Game, and know one beats Damascus at Damacus:
5bed06eea0415.image.jpg

Buy Now
The Prophets

That's some funny stuff right here, I don't care who you are. Other than Mr. Cauley, these dudes obviously have no clue how good FH's defense is.

FH running clock, Catoctin 7 or 8........tick, tock, tick, tock

I dont know how to put it on here, but there is video of a snow blower clearing the field and pictures of people shoveling the bleachers

Upset Alert! Perryville 21-14 over Havre de Grace at the half.

Dunbar leads Lewis 34-0 4th qtr

Douglass leads Fairmont Heights 14-0 3rd qtr
Oakdale 16-7 3rd qtr 5 min to go

Oakdale 24-7 7 minutes to go - wow, this is a shocker!

Last edited:
If Perryville gets the upset, douglas wins and Perryville comes to Greenway, if Perryville wins and Fairmont Heights wins, they come to Greenway. That is counting on Fort Hill winning tomorrow.

Dunbar 34 -Lewis 0 Final

Douglass 14 Fairmont Heights 6 Final

Dunbar and Douglas-PG should be an interesting matchup. Douglas plays a tougher schedule so they are tested. Dunbar did not get a full game with Alco (Alco ended up having a down year) but they handled 4A Mervo albeit it be in a disconnected game played over two days, weeks apart.

Dunbar and Douglas-PG should be an interesting matchup. Douglas plays a tougher schedule so they are tested. Dunbar did not get a full game with Alco (Alco ended up having a down year) but they handled 4A Mervo albeit it be in a disconnected game played over two days, weeks apart.
Douglass is legit. Dunbar will not blow them out like they seem to do in most of their playoff games. Wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.

HDG pulls it out 35-28

Last edited:
Reactions: cumbfanatic
Douglass won't score on Dunbar. But they are at least a tougher game for the Poets in these playoffs.

Douglass game is 20-12, final. Fairmont got a pick 6 but Douglass ended things with a late TD

HDG is a final. They win 35-28. So HDG comes to Greenway if FH wins. Douglass game does not matter in that regards.

If you watched Oakdale all season maybe not quite as shocking. They beat Linganore something like 48 to 6. They are legit.
I've witnessed a few crazy games at Damascus, crazy meaning they get home cookin' like no team I've ever seen. Oakdale must be dam good!

The Douglass score might not be impressive but they are a very good team. They won’t score a lot of points but they won’t give up much of anything, the most points they’ve allowed this year to an opponent is 14 in a loss to Gwynn Park, They held 4A Suitland and Flowers to a TD each.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Game called with just over 1 minute left Oakdale up 24-7. Damascus kept starting fights. The final 5 minutes got ugly

Last edited:
Reactions: 52 to victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT