ADVERTISEMENT

FH set to break 30 year City win streak record

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
If they beat Capitol Christian. A record set by Alco from 83-84. Paper says Keyser holds longest area win streak at 26. What an amazing ride.

GO BIG RED!

Originally posted by BrianH1974:
If they beat Capitol Christian. A record set by Alco from 83-84. Paper says Keyser holds longest area win streak at 26. What an amazing ride.

GO BIG RED!
To use the logic of all the FH faithful.... apples to oranges, Allegany played in a higher classification and faced tougher opponents - so it isn't the same. Not only that, to get the record you play a limp-wristed, zoom-dweebie, pick-up team from a home school collective - or something or other.

See how it feels! :^)

Originally posted by real world:
Wow i feel really good...make a ass out of your self again so i can feel great...
If you are tossing this out be specific as to the direction.

FH holds consecutive regular season area wins record at 30. Set between the 94-96 seasons. Southern stopped that streak with the 8-6 upset of FH in 96.

lag- i couldnt agree more. it would be hypocritical for some on here to say otherwise. alco had a much tougher road in 83-84. i still think the fh streak is worthy though.

Originally posted by theprocessworks:

lag- i couldnt agree more. it would be hypocritical for some on here to say otherwise. alco had a much tougher road in 83-84. i still think the fh streak is worthy though.
Look, I was personally not serious about the comment. I was being sarcastic in may own little funny way.

That is why I added a smiley face. I was pointing out how some discount Alco's championships because FH played in a tougher classification. Nothing else.

For what FH is doing with a 1A school deserves to be considered the best program in the state. It is not just blue chip players; it is how the team enhances the best efforts of all. It is the perfect storm of talent and coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT