ADVERTISEMENT

FH/Old Mill

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Two good teams, The FH backfield is going be a challenge for anyone on their schedule to contain. Thoughts on the game?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard they are limited the number of tickets they are selling? Is that rumor?

it looks like they are selling them exclusively through GoFan and will not be selling any at the gate. You can download the GoFan app or go to the website and purchase them and then you just show your phone at the gate. A lot of schools are going to this now instead of selling at the gate.

I assume you can still get tickets at the gate at Greenway? I’m planning to head up there this week for the Boonsboro game.

Two good teams, The FH backfield is going be a challenge for anyone on their schedule to contain. Thoughts on the game?
Yes the backfield looks to be very talented. I believe this week will be much more of a test than Northern. In the 80’s and 90’s a FH Northern match up was unheard of. Old Mill will have talented athletes too. Let’s hope that the Big Red goes down there and keeps the train rollin.

Yes the backfield looks to be very talented. I believe this week will be much more of a test than Northern. In the 80’s and 90’s a FH Northern match up was unheard of. Old Mill will have talented athletes too. Let’s hope that the Big Red goes down there and keeps the train rollin.
Old mill looks to be talented from what I see of last weeks game. Looks to have some good sized players as well. Best of luck to FH

it looks like they are selling them exclusively through GoFan and will not be selling any at the gate. You can download the GoFan app or go to the website and purchase them and then you just show your phone at the gate. A lot of schools are going to this now instead of selling at the gate.

I assume you can still get tickets at the gate at Greenway? I’m planning to head up there this week for the Boonsboro game.
Good to see you back Lancer always have good information and views. Yes, you buy the tickets at Greenway hopefully it’s a good game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT