ADVERTISEMENT

Facebook Follies

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
To all Facebook watchers on this forum: if you don't like what is being said here, don't read it. It is that simple. If everyone here posted under their own name we would get nothing but selfies, photos of your kids, photos of your pets, what you are eating for dinner, and what you did today. MDVarsity is not a Me World. Stick to MeBook for such things. Granted some hardcore debates and fighting takes place here on a regular basis because we all have usernames and can say what we feel without fear of being punished for actually offending someone. It's a great life lesson that doesn't exist in today's world. I personally have hardcore words with dozens of users here and have for many years. But I respect the fact others do not agree with me and continue to debate with those same people. Learn from it.

so to people like Boyz, Lag, camper fans, bigsavage, whoever. If I continue to argue with you here I must enjoy and respect what you are saying like it or not. Sticks and stones. If I'm walking down the street and someone screams FH sucks I can laugh because I have been on MDVarsity. LOL.

Some people don't like what is being screamed from the bleachers at Greenway. But that is your right to keep doing what you do. Some people don't like what gets posted here. That is our right. If you don't like it at the stadium, move to another bleacher section. If you don't like it here simply stop reading it.

Last edited:
To all Facebook watchers on this forum: if you don't like what is being said here, don't read it. It is that simple. If everyone here posted under their own name we would get nothing but selfies, photos of your kids, photos of your pets, what you are eating for dinner, and what you did today. MDVarsity is not a Me World. Stick to MeBook for such things. Granted some hardcore debates and fighting takes place here on a regular basis because we all have usernames and can say what we feel without fear of being punished for actually offending someone. It's a great life lesson that doesn't exist in today's world. I personally have hardcore words with dozens of users here and have for many years. But I respect the fact others do not agree with me and continue to debate with those same people. Learn from it.

so to people like Boyz, Lag, camper fans, bigsavage, whoever. If I continue to argue with you here I must enjoy and respect what you are saying like it or not. Sticks and stones. If I'm walking down the street and someone screams FH sucks I can laugh because I have been on MDVarsity. LOL.

Some people don't like what is being screamed from the bleachers at Greenway. But that is your right to keep doing what you do. Some people don't like what gets posted here. That is our right. If you don't like it at the stadium, move to another bleacher section. If you don't like it here simply stop reading it.

The problem with this board is that it's not moderated, so people can basically say anything they want to. That being said, just because you can say anything doesn't mean that you should say anything. It's not a matter that if people don't like what gets posted here they can leave, it's that (at least personally speaking) we want mature conversation. Nothing wrong with heated debate as long as it's respectful. Brian you may call it "hardcore words" but when somebody presents a topic and your first response is "You're stupid" "You're an idiot" "You're a hater" - typical comments from you, it's making you look bad. You look immature. You make the team you root for look bad. If you feel it's a stupid comment you should be able to find stats to easily defeat the comment. This is a high school message board, nothing here is that serious that needs "hardcore words". You seem to take stuff here very personally. I don't even remember what was posted here last week as opposed to last December or 6 years ago.

Reactions: Redwhite90
The problem with this board is that it's not moderated, so people can basically say anything they want to. That being said, just because you can say anything doesn't mean that you should say anything. It's not a matter that if people don't like what gets posted here they can leave, it's that (at least personally speaking) we want mature conversation. Nothing wrong with heated debate as long as it's respectful. Brian you may call it "hardcore words" but when somebody presents a topic and your first response is "You're stupid" "You're an idiot" "You're a hater" - typical comments from you, it's making you look bad. You look immature. You make the team you root for look bad. If you feel it's a stupid comment you should be able to find stats to easily defeat the comment. This is a high school message board, nothing here is that serious that needs "hardcore words". You seem to take stuff here very personally. I don't even remember what was posted here last week as opposed to last December or 6 years ago.
At least 4 or 5 posters would have been gone along time ago if there was moderator

Cute soap box moment... But did you even play?

Reactions: OneRing

So you dont remember what was posted here a week ago but you remember me calling someone an idiot or stupid? Probably selective memory issues, of which is not surprising. 90% of everything you post is anti-FH despite the ability to admit it.

Reactions: towpath94

I hope some of the people reading on Facebook join and become members. This board needs new life on it.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I honestly think Onering talking about sex and young boys is much worse. However, I don't see a single comment from you about that.

I honestly think Onering talking about sex and young boys is much worse. However, I don't see a single comment from you about that.
This from the guy who commented on a thread about boys raping teammates with broomsticks. To each their own.

This from the guy who commented on a thread about boys raping teammates with broomsticks. To each their own.
You're not worth the time searching for your previous vulgar posts, that you probably changed anyway. Anyone who reads this board with any regularity knows the childish sexual comments you've posted in the past. I hardly think my comments on this thread merit comparison to yours.

You're not worth the time searching for your previous vulgar posts, that you probably changed anyway. Anyone who reads this board with any regularity knows the childish sexual comments you've posted in the past. I hardly think my comments on this thread merit comparison to yours.
Yet no one has to search for your hypocrisy on the subject, because it's right here to be seen. RedPride has posted many a times with vile responses, yet you fail to mention him. Just another example of your hypocrisy. Not that everyone here didnt already know that about you.

Yet no one has to search for your hypocrisy on the subject, because it's right here to be seen. RedPride has posted many a times with vile responses, yet you fail to mention him. Just another example of your hypocrisy. Not that everyone here didnt already know that about you.
The difference? He/She is not claiming higher moral ground. He didn't initiate the childish, immature sexual banter, although he is guilty of perpetuating it. However, you're the instigator who can't stay civil and resorts to childish retorts when you have nothing substantive to say.

The difference? He/She is not claiming higher moral ground. He didn't initiate the childish, immature sexual banter, although he is guilty of perpetuating it. However, you're the instigator who can't stay civil and resorts to childish retorts when you have nothing substantive to say.
Where have I ever claimed it?
I know you're beat when you make three insinuations without any support.
Don't get mad that I called you on your open bias, like you tried to do, and got the better of you. That's just childish.

I only posted that thread because it's very disturbing news about a team we are all familiar with. I didn't make it so people could tell sick jokes. I just reported the actual NEWS... These kids are victims of a School system that let them down and their voices should be heard.

Reactions: FHHS#1
I only posted that thread because it's very disturbing news about a team we are all familiar with. I didn't make it so I could tell a sick joke. I just reported the actual NEWS... These kids are victims of a School system that let them down and their voices should be heard.
You've never acted like a morally superior person like 4R341.

Where have I ever claimed it?
I know you're beat when you make three insinuations without any support.
Don't get mad that I called you on your open bias, like you tried to do, and got the better of you. That's just childish.
Integrity is obviously not your stronger suit. I feel very sorry for you. I sincerely mean that.

Reactions: Red White and True
And, you sir, are proving my point. I'm just having a little fun. The feeble-minded are always susceptible.

And, you sir, are proving my point. I'm just having a little fun. The feeble-minded are always susceptible.
Confusing that you'd now emulate me after criticizing me all day. Nice to see how shaken you get just from being embarrassed on the internet.

Confusing that you'd now emulate me after criticizing me all day. Nice to see how shaken you get just from being embarrassed on the internet.
Emulate you?!?!? You're one dim bulb, bud. LOL... You're too much.

Emulate you?!?!? You're one dim bulb, bud. LOL... You're too much.
Bwaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! I can't believe you keep falling for this! You're getting outsmarted by someone you consider dim! To quote the President, 'I love the uneducated.' Always entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT